Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forest 2 up. 20:22 - May 8 with 880 viewsgainsboroughblue

Southampton practically gone.
Bad day for Leicester and Leeds.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Forest 2 up. on 20:51 - May 8 with 819 viewsVic

Sad to see Southampton and Leicester in such trouble - they were touted as role models for middle sized clubs just 2 or 3 season ago. Same as us under Burley. Just shows how quickly the wheel can turn for clubs our size doesn’t it. Always amazes me how settled clubs so soon seem to lose thier heads and change managers multiple times in a desperate effort to steady things when things start to tip. Just never seems to work though - you’d think they’d learn.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Forest 2 up. on 21:32 - May 8 with 751 viewsIllinoisblue

Forest 2 up. on 20:51 - May 8 by Vic

Sad to see Southampton and Leicester in such trouble - they were touted as role models for middle sized clubs just 2 or 3 season ago. Same as us under Burley. Just shows how quickly the wheel can turn for clubs our size doesn’t it. Always amazes me how settled clubs so soon seem to lose thier heads and change managers multiple times in a desperate effort to steady things when things start to tip. Just never seems to work though - you’d think they’d learn.

A club for us to look up to is Crystal Palace; 11 straight seasons in the top flight and a productive academy.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Forest 2 up. on 21:47 - May 8 with 687 viewsVic

Forest 2 up. on 21:32 - May 8 by Illinoisblue

A club for us to look up to is Crystal Palace; 11 straight seasons in the top flight and a productive academy.

Not going to disagree about CP but Southampton have been there a year longer and I suspect have finished higher most seasons. Two similar clubs I reckon.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Forest 2 up. on 22:04 - May 8 with 649 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Crazy score lines all round - 21 goals in 3 Prem games today.
Forest 2 up. on 22:08 - May 8 with 637 viewsquirkie

Bottom 3 as it is will be the 3 going down. Can't see any change over last 3 games.

Southampton, Leeds and Leicester.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024