Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Memberships for next year 18:38 - Apr 12 with 1033 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Noticed no options / reference in the season ticket brochure so assume this is being overhauled.

What do we reckon? Points based priority system for away games would be my best bet. But then how will the initial points / priority be allocated when the season starts?

I was half expecting to see Away Passports back as an option again.

Not sure if this came up at the fans forum?
Memberships for next year on 18:52 - Apr 12 with 989 viewsSitfcB

ITFC_Forever asked Ashton about it at the FF.

Sounds like gold cards etc make continue for now but with some tweaks, like email/letter priority becoming more of a thing but if we go up it’s not that bad anyway due to the larger away ends

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Memberships for next year on 19:18 - Apr 12 with 931 viewsJ2BLUE

Would love to see some 5-10 game packages sold alongside silver membership. I had a look at ST tickets but with work it's not practical.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Memberships for next year on 19:25 - Apr 12 with 920 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Memberships for next year on 18:52 - Apr 12 by SitfcB

ITFC_Forever asked Ashton about it at the FF.

Sounds like gold cards etc make continue for now but with some tweaks, like email/letter priority becoming more of a thing but if we go up it’s not that bad anyway due to the larger away ends

Cheers! And makes sense. I wonder if they’d ever look at capping gold cards like they do for season tickets. In theory, you wouldn’t really want more than say 10% of your season ticket base being gold card holders when it comes to getting away tickets etc.
Memberships for next year on 19:27 - Apr 12 with 905 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Memberships for next year on 19:18 - Apr 12 by J2BLUE

Would love to see some 5-10 game packages sold alongside silver membership. I had a look at ST tickets but with work it's not practical.

I’ve been the same in the past and I think that’s in part why the Packout Portman Road packages have been so popular (as well as the price). I suppose the club probably now look at it as they are selling out home games st full price, without the need for discounted tickets.

Crazy to think that only a couple of seasons ago, we were having to sell £10 tickets to get a crowd much over 20k!
Memberships for next year on 19:28 - Apr 12 with 898 viewsTractorgirlforever

Memberships for next year on 19:18 - Apr 12 by J2BLUE

That would be a great idea, i live in derby and only get 1 saturday a month off work so that would work for me.
Memberships for next year on 19:45 - Apr 12 with 802 viewsportmanpensioner

Ready to be shot down but I was thinking if they made the gold cards more expensive and if you reach say 10 to 12 away games you get your money back or a percentage of it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024