Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Finally seen the highlights…. 15:13 - May 20 with 1739 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

That Posh players clearance in the 97th minute?! Can literally end the game and send his team to Wembley if he connects cleanly, seems to just lace it to the edge of the box right to a Wednesday player, unreal!

Fair play to Wednesday for taking it to then and getting an incredible result. A real home advantage as well. That’s what made the difference. Got behind their club and made it intimidating. Peterborough are very much a league 1 club and deserve to stay there!

Should be a good final now.
Finally seen the highlights…. on 15:14 - May 20 with 1701 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

And that "clearance" was by .....

... the skipper.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Finally seen the highlights…. on 15:17 - May 20 with 1656 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Finally seen the highlights…. on 15:14 - May 20 by You_Bloo_Right

And that "clearance" was by .....

... the skipper.

Did he just miss kick it? Such fine margins. He gets any height and distance on it the game is over.
Finally seen the highlights…. on 15:26 - May 20 with 1596 viewsLankHenners

No composure in their defending all game and that final goal summed them up - as you say if he boots it back towards the halfway line it's game over. Will Norris as commanding as ever for the resulting ball back into the box as well.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Finally seen the highlights…. on 15:29 - May 20 with 1567 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Finally seen the highlights…. on 15:26 - May 20 by LankHenners

No composure in their defending all game and that final goal summed them up - as you say if he boots it back towards the halfway line it's game over. Will Norris as commanding as ever for the resulting ball back into the box as well.

That’s a peach of a cross is the circumstances. Any overhit and it’s also FT.

I personally don’t subscribe to as much Wednesday hate as others that seem to spend as much time on Owls Talk as here but I will be routing for Barnsley. Tinpot Peterborough can stay put though.
Finally seen the highlights…. on 15:36 - May 20 with 1518 viewsWacko

Finally seen the highlights…. on 15:17 - May 20 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Did he just miss kick it? Such fine margins. He gets any height and distance on it the game is over.

He miss-hit it but for the majority of the game I don’t think I saw him complete a pass. He looked like he’d won a prize to play in a charity match

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Finally seen the highlights…. on 15:36 - May 20 with 1507 viewsGlasgowBlue

In fairness to Jonson Clarke-Harris, he clearly wasn't up to the speed of the match after stanfing around and doing fcuk all for the previous 96 minutes.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Finally seen the highlights…. on 18:24 - May 20 with 1165 viewsbackwaywhen

He actually had two opportunities to clear it , as he also missed it when it came back into the box …… lazy player .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024