Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland sold out 12:34 - Jul 31 with 1895 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Didn't get to general sale. Now only option is getting them off people who only bought for the points - or Sky.
Sunderland sold out on 12:36 - Jul 31 with 1850 viewsSaleAway

Or not buying them off people who bought for the points, and waiting for them to return them to the club.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Sunderland sold out on 13:22 - Jul 31 with 1682 viewsJuggsy

I live locally up here, happy to take a ticket off anyones hands who can't make it at short notice.
Sunderland sold out on 14:49 - Jul 31 with 1484 viewstivo

Check daily at 10AM. And hope we get another few blocks considering they're tiny so would make sense for them to sell them block by block.
Sunderland sold out on 17:28 - Jul 31 with 1275 viewsITFCson

Surely there isn’t any supporter who has designs on going to away games who decided not to buy the £40 membership?
Sunderland sold out on 21:01 - Jul 31 with 1081 viewsRonFearonsHair

Sunderland sold out on 17:28 - Jul 31 by ITFCson

Surely there isn’t any supporter who has designs on going to away games who decided not to buy the £40 membership?

I'm hoping to get to two or three over the course of the season but haven't bought it yet. Was waiting to judge whether or not it will be a necessary expense.
Sunderland sold out on 22:56 - Jul 31 with 855 viewsITFCson

Sunderland sold out on 21:01 - Jul 31 by RonFearonsHair

I'm hoping to get to two or three over the course of the season but haven't bought it yet. Was waiting to judge whether or not it will be a necessary expense.

Sadly I think it is necessary. The new system has many flaws, which means you’re punished for not having a membership.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024