Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those blue hoodies with the fluorescent yellow badge that the players 22:36 - Aug 23 with 1397 viewsjasondozzell

are wearing are very nice. Much nicer than the training stuff on sale at the moment! Any chance they will end up in the shop?
Those blue hoodies with the fluorescent yellow badge that the players on 23:19 - Aug 23 with 1250 viewsSitfcB

Available within the next week hopefully says Planet Blue.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Those blue hoodies with the fluorescent yellow badge that the players on 00:04 - Aug 24 with 1181 viewsIllinoisblue

The navy blue zip up jacket with the red and white on the cuffs… an absolute masterpiece. Needs to be on sale soon.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Those blue hoodies with the fluorescent yellow badge that the players on 00:04 - Aug 24 with 1174 viewsjasondozzell

Those blue hoodies with the fluorescent yellow badge that the players on 23:19 - Aug 23 by SitfcB

Available within the next week hopefully says Planet Blue.

Brilliant. Ta!
Those blue hoodies with the fluorescent yellow badge that the players on 00:05 - Aug 24 with 1173 viewsjasondozzell

Those blue hoodies with the fluorescent yellow badge that the players on 00:04 - Aug 24 by Illinoisblue

The navy blue zip up jacket with the red and white on the cuffs… an absolute masterpiece. Needs to be on sale soon.

Yes! V smart
Those blue hoodies with the fluorescent yellow badge that the players on 09:06 - Aug 24 with 715 viewsMetal_Hacker

Those blue hoodies with the fluorescent yellow badge that the players on 00:04 - Aug 24 by Illinoisblue

Yep they’re something special and will be firmly placed in my basket when available

Poll: If it were one or the other

Those blue hoodies with the fluorescent yellow badge that the players on 09:22 - Aug 24 with 645 viewshoppy

Those blue hoodies with the fluorescent yellow badge that the players on 09:06 - Aug 24 by Metal_Hacker

Yep they’re something special and will be firmly placed in my basket when available

Euphemism?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Those blue hoodies with the fluorescent yellow badge that the players on 09:27 - Aug 24 with 623 viewsMetal_Hacker

Those blue hoodies with the fluorescent yellow badge that the players on 09:22 - Aug 24 by hoppy

Euphemism?

You know me too well

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024