Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gibraltar are sh1tter than I expected 20:20 - Oct 11 with 1174 viewsDubtractor

And I have to say, my expectations were very low.

Cracking goal by Broady though.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Gibraltar are sh1tter than I expected on 20:22 - Oct 11 with 1154 viewscatch74

Think they’d struggle against plenty of L1 teams.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Gibraltar are sh1tter than I expected on 20:30 - Oct 11 with 1096 viewsbeerman

Burns taken off after 15 mins. 😟
Gibraltar are sh1tter than I expected on 20:39 - Oct 11 with 1055 viewsSwansea_Blue

They must be bad if Moore is scoring. He’s barely Championship level now.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Gibraltar are sh1tter than I expected on 20:59 - Oct 11 with 1016 viewsTrequartista

The population of Gibraltar is smaller than the population of Bury St Edmunds, I don't know how this fixture benefits either side

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Gibraltar are sh1tter than I expected on 21:12 - Oct 11 with 960 viewsBigalhunter

Really don’t see how this is good preparation for the hiding Wales will get from Croatia.
Agree though, Broadhead’s goal was a lovely finish.
Gibraltar are sh1tter than I expected on 21:21 - Oct 11 with 945 viewsSwansea_Blue

Gibraltar are sh1tter than I expected on 20:59 - Oct 11 by Trequartista

The population of Gibraltar is smaller than the population of Bury St Edmunds, I don't know how this fixture benefits either side

I don’t know who picks the fixtures or why, but Page was less than impressed with the friendly in the last international break.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Gibraltar are sh1tter than I expected on 21:44 - Oct 11 with 865 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Well they are ranked 198th in the World…basically a pub team!
Gibraltar are sh1tter than I expected on 22:49 - Oct 11 with 811 viewsIllinoisblue

Gibraltar are sh1tter than I expected on 21:21 - Oct 11 by Swansea_Blue

I don’t know who picks the fixtures or why, but Page was less than impressed with the friendly in the last international break.

Said it before, ALL international friendlies should be scrapped. All of them. Pointless and meaningless. Top level players can figure out in training what they need to do.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024