Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kiss of death? 19:42 - Oct 30 with 2128 viewsBucklebury_blue

https://www.efl.com/news/2023/
0
Kiss of death? on 06:05 - Oct 31 with 1551 viewsCafe_Newman

Carragher rarely knows what he's talking about but I think he's right to call a Town win here.

FREE PALASTINE FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE LEBANON FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE IRAN FROM ZIONIST BOMBS.

0
Kiss of death? on 15:53 - Oct 31 with 1258 viewsHullblue

Kiss of death? on 06:05 - Oct 31 by Cafe_Newman

Carragher rarely knows what he's talking about but I think he's right to call a Town win here.


Hope you're right but can't see it personally - general consensus is that Fulham will go fairly strong and lots of our fringe players haven't played in ages.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

0
Kiss of death? on 15:54 - Oct 31 with 1250 viewswkj

Kiss of death? on 06:05 - Oct 31 by Cafe_Newman

Carragher rarely knows what he's talking about but I think he's right to call a Town win here.


If we don't make some of those avoidable errors that were part of the last game, I think we are just as dangerous as Fulham at the moment.

Come On England
Poll: Is the B word actually swearing? (Bob Locks)
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026