Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Somersaults after scoring should be banned 19:00 - Dec 10 with 1296 viewsgtsb1966

The Omari Hutchinson celebration reminded me of a video of a player dying last year because they got it wrong/ slipped, and broke their neck . There are a few who have done this and can be viewed online. I obviously wont post a link. Over the top maybe but prevention is better than cure .
Somersaults after scoring should be banned on 19:05 - Dec 10 with 1206 viewsGeoffSentence

It's not too big a deal, he's only on loan.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Somersaults after scoring should be banned on 19:11 - Dec 10 with 1154 viewsIllinoisblue

Were the somersaulters vaccinated though? #makesyouthink

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Somersaults after scoring should be banned on 19:34 - Dec 10 with 1044 viewsMK1

Somersaults after scoring should be banned on 19:11 - Dec 10 by Illinoisblue

Were the somersaulters vaccinated though? #makesyouthink

Could be one of the side effects.
Somersaults after scoring should be banned on 19:59 - Dec 10 with 974 viewsWeWereZombies

Somersaults after scoring should be banned on 19:05 - Dec 10 by GeoffSentence

It's not too big a deal, he's only on loan.

I think the plan is that he scores in the last game this season, the somersault appears to go wrong and he convinces Chelski that his career is over. Then we can afford his contract and stand by him through the prospect of a long and difficult recovery period...which is successfully completed just in time for the start of the 2024/25 season.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Somersaults after scoring should be banned on 20:29 - Dec 10 with 880 viewsEdwardStone

Not just the somersaults though.... I think many of the goal celebrations are fraught with potential danger.

The extended knee-slide .... a small sharp stone on the surface could inflict the most horrendous cut to the knee, the space-age dirt enters the cut, wound goes septic and player has to have leg amputated.

The whole jumping-up group hug thing could also be life threatening.....a strapping player like Georgie Hirst might be able to absorb the weight of half a dozen team mates pushing down on him, but what of a more slightly built striker like Chappers? He is literally having his spine compressed by his team-mates every time he scores. Poor wee fella is only 5' 2" now...if he bangs in a load more goals he will become even shorter.
Somersaults after scoring should be banned on 20:35 - Dec 10 with 842 viewsstrikalite

Somersaults after scoring should be banned on 20:29 - Dec 10 by EdwardStone

Not just the somersaults though.... I think many of the goal celebrations are fraught with potential danger.

The extended knee-slide .... a small sharp stone on the surface could inflict the most horrendous cut to the knee, the space-age dirt enters the cut, wound goes septic and player has to have leg amputated.

The whole jumping-up group hug thing could also be life threatening.....a strapping player like Georgie Hirst might be able to absorb the weight of half a dozen team mates pushing down on him, but what of a more slightly built striker like Chappers? He is literally having his spine compressed by his team-mates every time he scores. Poor wee fella is only 5' 2" now...if he bangs in a load more goals he will become even shorter.

The knee slide is unforgivable on a pitch costing £2m!!

I'd be livid if I was the groundsman..

Those tram lines are hurtful...:)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024