Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Given how well we're doing 09:22 - Dec 20 with 576 viewsCheltenham_Blue

And Ashton's comments on the squad. I'm not expecting masses of transfer activity in January.

2 or 3 in, 3 or 4 fringe players out, including Baggott and Humphreys on loan.

McKenna won't want too much disruption.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Given how well we're doing on 09:43 - Dec 20 with 484 viewsAsa

Sensible business would be a striker in, with Ladapo moving out and a centre half in with Edmundson moving out. Both players seen as being able to step up.

Imagine that Ball, Donacien, Jackson are the types of players that will leave in the next window or two but McKenna trusts to do a job so will only replace if funds are there once the main targets are obtained.

Humphreys loan seems likely. Same with Elkan you'd imagine.

I think the most obvious January announcement will be that Aluko is moving on or into a coaching role. Seems unlikely we'd retain him in the squad purely for an FA Cup run that could last as little as one match and he's clearly nowhere near league action.

Wouldn't be stunned if someone came in for Walton either. Brilliant keeper who moved here to finally be #1 somewhere and has unfortunately found himself back-up yet again not only without doing any wrong, but breaking club records along the way. The most unfortunate of situations.
Given how well we're doing on 09:46 - Dec 20 with 470 viewsKieran_Knows

Well we need to sell/loan/release players before we can bring anyone in, so as you say, I think 3-4 of them will go if suitable offers come in, and 2-3 players of better quality to come in to replace them.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024