Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we’d had a West Brom kind of season so far 09:56 - Dec 30 with 679 viewsIllinoisblue

Steady, some big wins against top teams and sitting 5th on 42 points we’d all be absolutely delighted. And here we are TWELVE points better than that and so many people are on a downer. Utter madness. Wobble those heads people and pause to reflect.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

If we’d had a West Brom kind of season so far on 10:00 - Dec 30 with 625 viewsDubtractor

This.

Nothing to get too down about really, we're in a great place, and the January transfer window is now here to help us strengthen where it is evidently needed.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

If we’d had a West Brom kind of season so far on 10:02 - Dec 30 with 601 viewsbazza

Once we get everyone back fit and well, with the exception of hirst, two maybe three additions in the window we will start banging the results in again, December was always going to be tough. We are through it and still Second, as much as I wouldn’t want them, play offs are pretty much a given now, so Surely that gives the team A little less pressure going In to the new year.
If we’d had a West Brom kind of season so far on 10:04 - Dec 30 with 588 viewsHerbivore

Indeed. We're having a great season so far, better than any of us could have realistically expected. It's frustrating that we've failed to beat Norwich - who, let's be honest, we battered but failed to put away - and QPR, but there is a big asterisk against last night's game given all the illness and injury we had to contend with at short notice. Southampton have had some kind fixtures and haven't had the same injury and illness issues to contend with and have closed the gap but they will have a wobble at some point. Spare a though for poor Leeds who have gone from winning the league on the 23rd of December to losing two on the bounce and slipping further behind the top 2 by the end of the year.

We need to get through Monday, hopefully unscathed, and then hopefully get some early business done in January to give the squad a bit of help. We can achieve something very special this season and now is not the time to be collectively losing our heads or our arses. It's going to be hard to stay in the top 2 given the quality of sides we're up against but we've shown we deserve to be where we are and we need to stay positive and see where taking the season a game at a time takes us.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If we’d had a West Brom kind of season so far on 10:06 - Dec 30 with 573 viewsNthQldITFC

That would probably have been at the very apex of my hopes and expectations before the season started. My bottom end would have been somewhere a couple of points and places below where the poor old budgies are now.

That we're 12 points ahead of the very best I could have hoped for, and have about TWICE as many points as the base is stratospheric, man!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024