Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amad 14:43 - Dec 29 with 1060 viewsTommy_ITFC

Seen a few things thrown around saying were linked with Amad Diallo on loan from Man U. Wouldn't mind that at all.
Perfect loan for him and United, McKenna connection, BUT injury on 15:02 - Dec 29 with 940 viewsunstableblue

... and his position may not suit us now

Great player, massive part of Sunderland play-off drive with 14 goals.

But he was injured in a pre-season friendly against Leeds in Oslo,but came off on 45mins. Its a knee and he'd not played again.

Mogga did talk about getting him back in Jan, or more there were rumours.

But i'm not sure if he's fit.

He's also a right sided attacking mid; but quality enough to be versatile and go in middle.

But I'd say Hutchison is the player we have in the Diallo mold.. and assume Omari is here for the season.

So not sure i can see it happening

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Perfect loan for him and United, McKenna connection, BUT injury on 15:05 - Dec 29 with 920 viewsPhilTWTD

Perfect loan for him and United, McKenna connection, BUT injury on 15:02 - Dec 29 by unstableblue

... and his position may not suit us now

Great player, massive part of Sunderland play-off drive with 14 goals.

But he was injured in a pre-season friendly against Leeds in Oslo,but came off on 45mins. Its a knee and he'd not played again.

Mogga did talk about getting him back in Jan, or more there were rumours.

But i'm not sure if he's fit.

He's also a right sided attacking mid; but quality enough to be versatile and go in middle.

But I'd say Hutchison is the player we have in the Diallo mold.. and assume Omari is here for the season.

So not sure i can see it happening

Think it would be a surprise if we got someone so short on game time. Kieran has spoken before about players taking a while to get up to speed here anyway without just having missed half a season with injury.
Perfect loan for him and United, McKenna connection, BUT injury on 15:27 - Dec 29 with 772 viewsunstableblue

Perfect loan for him and United, McKenna connection, BUT injury on 15:05 - Dec 29 by PhilTWTD

Think it would be a surprise if we got someone so short on game time. Kieran has spoken before about players taking a while to get up to speed here anyway without just having missed half a season with injury.

Agreed.

Especially as he would be a loan only.

This window is not just about building for next season with top championship (and Premier) quality, its about supporting the drive for top two.

Similar to thinking about Sinclair Armstrong - I think he'd really suit us, albeit more physical Jackson, better finisher. But he's definitely injury prone.

We need someone already in form this season and playing, which is going to be expensive.

I do think some Championship clubs must be feeling the financial pinch.

I wonder if we could get Chair from QPR? serious quality.

Any rumours on the transfer front Phil? assume striker the priority.

Perfect loan for him and United, McKenna connection, BUT injury on 15:30 - Dec 29 with 746 viewsPhilTWTD

Perfect loan for him and United, McKenna connection, BUT injury on 15:27 - Dec 29 by unstableblue

Agreed.

Especially as he would be a loan only.

This window is not just about building for next season with top championship (and Premier) quality, its about supporting the drive for top two.

Similar to thinking about Sinclair Armstrong - I think he'd really suit us, albeit more physical Jackson, better finisher. But he's definitely injury prone.

We need someone already in form this season and playing, which is going to be expensive.

I do think some Championship clubs must be feeling the financial pinch.

I wonder if we could get Chair from QPR? serious quality.

Any rumours on the transfer front Phil? assume striker the priority.

Yes, striker obviously the priority. We spoke to Fuham re Stansfield more than a month ago, from what I was told at the time, and, of course, he's one we've been looking at for 18 months at least. Think he's obviously towards the top of the list. Someone mentioned to me that Chair as one we might have been interested in in the summer but can't remember what the club's response to that was when I asked.
Perfect loan for him and United, McKenna connection, BUT injury on 15:37 - Dec 29 with 695 viewsunstableblue

Perfect loan for him and United, McKenna connection, BUT injury on 15:30 - Dec 29 by PhilTWTD

Yes, striker obviously the priority. We spoke to Fuham re Stansfield more than a month ago, from what I was told at the time, and, of course, he's one we've been looking at for 18 months at least. Think he's obviously towards the top of the list. Someone mentioned to me that Chair as one we might have been interested in in the summer but can't remember what the club's response to that was when I asked.

I think Chair can play both left and right?

Very much in the Broadhead mould. But I think gets to the byline more and wider with a good cross. He could also take some of the dead ball responsibility off Davis.

He is 26 though, so not sure if more value can be built or improvement. So may not match strategy.

I do think McKenna is going to go for a front man with a bit of bettering ram about him and some physical size. We have a lot of smaller 'attacking mids/attackers' already.

Perfect loan for him and United, McKenna connection, BUT injury on 15:41 - Dec 29 with 668 viewsWakh

Perfect loan for him and United, McKenna connection, BUT injury on 15:30 - Dec 29 by PhilTWTD

What happened to our interest in Chair. Was it reclined?
Perfect loan for him and United, McKenna connection, BUT injury on 16:16 - Dec 29 with 549 viewsBigCommon

Perfect loan for him and United, McKenna connection, BUT injury on 15:37 - Dec 29 by unstableblue

I think Chair can play both left and right?

Very much in the Broadhead mould. But I think gets to the byline more and wider with a good cross. He could also take some of the dead ball responsibility off Davis.

He is 26 though, so not sure if more value can be built or improvement. So may not match strategy.

I do think McKenna is going to go for a front man with a bit of bettering ram about him and some physical size. We have a lot of smaller 'attacking mids/attackers' already.

Keiffer Moore, would fit the "battering ram" mold?
Very much on the fringes at Bournemouth, who, themselves, look to have found a winning formula, without him playing a single minute in a while.
Just a few unused sub, squad inclusions in the last half a dozen games or so, to his name..?
He's looking surplus to requirements at Bournemouth, atm.. Unless they want him as a plan "z"...

EDIT... There is more to his game than just a target man. He can put a shift in, in a Wales shirt.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2023 16:19]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024