Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Side for stoke 13:11 - Dec 30 with 1398 viewsNutkins_Return

Going to be big headache for McKenna and probably impossible to predict as sounds like we'll have a few get the same bug.

As it stands I can't see Burns or Broadhead back for this one. Others played 90 or close who probably wouldn't expect to have done. Think we might need to put Aluko out there. For me Chaplin is struggling in the legs. You could see him foul players more to avoid tracking etc.

Hladky
Clarke Tuanzebe Burgess Williams
Morsy Taylor
Jackson Aluko Hutchinson
Ladapo

Walton
Woolf
Edmundson
Harness
Luongo
Humphreys
Ball
Buabo
Chaplin

Chaplin, Luongo, Harness, Buabo,Humphreys off the bench

Side for stoke on 13:23 - Dec 30 with 1341 viewspointofblue

We just have to get through one more game then there’s a 12 day break before our next league game. Morsy being back is big, and I think we’ll return to him and Luongo in the middle. I suspect Tuanzebe will replace Woolfenden though I hope it doesn’t disrupt the latter’s form, as he has been excellent in the last two games. Clarke and Williams seem the logical full backs. With other players missing, I think Chaplin will play and can’t see why Harness shouldn’t be able to start. Would prefer to see Jackson on the right as Hutchinson has far more of an impact against tiring defenders.

Hladky
Clarke - Tuanzebe - Burgess - Williams
Morsy - Luongo
Jackson - Chaplin - Harness
Ladapo

Substitutes: Walton, Woolfenden, Edmundson, Humphreys, Ball, Taylor, Hutchinson, Aluko, Buabo

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Side for stoke on 13:30 - Dec 30 with 1301 viewsGavTWTD

I don't think a side can be predicted. KM seemed to suggest there will be new victims of the bug so we'll just have to see who is most fit on the day.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Side for stoke on 17:52 - Dec 30 with 899 viewsJ2BLUE

I would be amazed if Aluko starts.

I would be tempted to put Chaplin in as a striker. He's so quick getting a shot away.

As much as I like Ladapo I finally accepted last night that he will likely be off in January if we can bring two strikers in.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Side for stoke on 18:38 - Dec 30 with 760 viewsNutkins_Return

Side for stoke on 13:23 - Dec 30 by pointofblue

We just have to get through one more game then there’s a 12 day break before our next league game. Morsy being back is big, and I think we’ll return to him and Luongo in the middle. I suspect Tuanzebe will replace Woolfenden though I hope it doesn’t disrupt the latter’s form, as he has been excellent in the last two games. Clarke and Williams seem the logical full backs. With other players missing, I think Chaplin will play and can’t see why Harness shouldn’t be able to start. Would prefer to see Jackson on the right as Hutchinson has far more of an impact against tiring defenders.

Hladky
Clarke - Tuanzebe - Burgess - Williams
Morsy - Luongo
Jackson - Chaplin - Harness
Ladapo

Substitutes: Walton, Woolfenden, Edmundson, Humphreys, Ball, Taylor, Hutchinson, Aluko, Buabo

Lots of sense here.

I think Harness was really blowing. Chaplin looked spend early as well. Your side on paper makes more sense I just think legs will go early and it would be nice to have more quality to come on and impact the game.
Side for stoke on 18:39 - Dec 30 with 751 viewsNutkins_Return

Side for stoke on 17:52 - Dec 30 by J2BLUE

I would be amazed if Aluko starts.

I would be tempted to put Chaplin in as a striker. He's so quick getting a shot away.

As much as I like Ladapo I finally accepted last night that he will likely be off in January if we can bring two strikers in.

I would have been as well a week ago. Its going to be late calls probably with the bug
Side for stoke on 18:40 - Dec 30 with 747 viewsStewart27

I don’t want Woolf dropped. He was our best player last night. Don’t think we should be rotating him and Tuanzabe every other game.
Side for stoke on 19:26 - Dec 30 with 632 viewsHalifaxBlue

For what it's worth, if you look at the ratio of either goals OR chances for/against when any player is on the pitch compared to when they are off, Woolf has the most positive impact of any player in the squad.

I think he is underrated by our supports just based on how familiar we are with him. He should start if he's available in my opinion.

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024