Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Priti you havent been telling porkies again have you? 09:49 - Jan 11 with 1210 viewsKeno

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Oh Priti you havent been telling porkies again have you? on 10:05 - Jan 11 with 1122 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

I forgot that terrible MP existed.

Thanks.

They have since upgraded weaponised lunatics anyway. Just see Krazy Kemi
Oh Priti you havent been telling porkies again have you? on 13:38 - Jan 11 with 925 viewsfactual_blue

She does that whenever her lips move.

Like all tories.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Oh Priti you havent been telling porkies again have you? on 14:24 - Jan 11 with 827 viewsleitrimblue

Oh Priti what a pity you don't understand
You take me by the heart when you take me by the hand
Oh Priti you havent been telling porkies again have you? on 14:27 - Jan 11 with 813 viewsKeno

Oh Priti you havent been telling porkies again have you? on 14:24 - Jan 11 by leitrimblue

Oh Priti what a pity you don't understand
You take me by the heart when you take me by the hand

would it surprise to know the last who sung that has just turned 80!!

Oh Priti you havent been telling porkies again have you? on 14:29 - Jan 11 with 795 viewsleitrimblue

Oh Priti you havent been telling porkies again have you? on 14:27 - Jan 11 by Keno

would it surprise to know the last who sung that has just turned 80!!

80! Really? That's slightly worrying. How old would that make yer man Micky then?
Oh Priti you havent been telling porkies again have you? on 14:37 - Jan 11 with 744 viewsKeno

Oh Priti you havent been telling porkies again have you? on 14:29 - Jan 11 by leitrimblue

80! Really? That's slightly worrying. How old would that make yer man Micky then?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toni_Basil

He probably needs a zimmer frame and incontinence pads

Oh Priti you havent been telling porkies again have you? on 15:34 - Jan 11 with 641 viewsDJR

This from John Crace made me laugh.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2024/jan/10/mps-finally-recognise-the-real-

MPs finally recognise the real heroes of the Post Office scandal: MPs

PMQs told the country that campaigners such as Alan Bates had nothing on Priti Patel, Lee Anderson and Rishi Sunak

At times like these, we would do well to remember the real heroes in the whole sorry business. Not the little people – men and women such as Alan Bates and the other operators who have pursued the Post Office and Fujitsu relentlessly for the best part of 25 years. Nor the lawyers who fought their cases through the courts. But the MPs who have managed to convince themselves that they are the ones who have made the difference, without whom justice would still be denied.

We’re not talking of the few genuine MPs here. The former Conservative MP Lord Arbuthnot, who appeared rather bemused as he followed Wednesday’s prime minister’s questions and the subsequent urgent question from the gallery. Nor Labour’s Kevan Jones and Darren Jones, who have also tenaciously got stuck in. Rather we’re thinking of the vast majority who have only newly remembered just how much they always cared. The unsung legends of the Horizon scandal.

Take Priti Patel. She had taken her place on the back row of the government benches ready to receive the undying gratitude of her colleagues. Since last week’s ITV drama, she has rather invented herself as the champion of the underdog. ....

Then we have Nadhim Zahawi, fresh from playing himself in ITV’s Mr Bates vs The Post Office. He too was in the Commons to take a victory lap for all his hard work. ...

These are just a couple. There are many – oh so many – of others to be found in all parties and in all corners of the Commons. The quiet ones. The ones who could never be arsed to turn up to any of the UQs or ministerial statements. Who never quite saw what the fuss was all about, nor worried that efforts to overturn convictions and award compensation were taking place at glacial speed. Until last week. At which point they morphed into dogged pursuers of the truth.
Oh Priti you havent been telling porkies again have you? on 15:53 - Jan 11 with 573 viewsDJR

The Tweet doesn't seem to have been deleted.

Indeed, according to this there is perhaps enough of a modicum of truth in what she said as to justify her keeping it up, but it is still bullshxt of the highest order.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/priti-patel-claims-shes-been-fighting
[Post edited 11 Jan 15:57]
Login to get fewer ads

Oh Priti you havent been telling porkies again have you? on 16:25 - Jan 11 with 494 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Oh Priti you havent been telling porkies again have you? on 15:53 - Jan 11 by DJR

The Tweet doesn't seem to have been deleted.

Indeed, according to this there is perhaps enough of a modicum of truth in what she said as to justify her keeping it up, but it is still bullshxt of the highest order.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/priti-patel-claims-shes-been-fighting
[Post edited 11 Jan 15:57]

I guess if writing two letters that got ignored is her idea of "fighting for a personal cause in parliament for 13 years", I guess it explains a lot about how she has achieved so little aside from perpetrating hatred in her time in office.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024