Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And so we will go into another new month in 2nd place..... 22:27 - Jan 22 with 465 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

And so we will go into another new month in 2nd place..... on 22:42 - Jan 22 with 418 viewsPinewoodblue

We could be down to third before we play again. Leeds play Norwich Wednesday and Bristol city Friday week.

Not that I think it will matter.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

And so we will go into another new month in 2nd place..... on 22:48 - Jan 22 with 398 viewstonybied

And so we will go into another new month in 2nd place..... on 22:42 - Jan 22 by Pinewoodblue

We could be down to third before we play again. Leeds play Norwich Wednesday and Bristol city Friday week.

Leeds have to pay 3 games in one day?
And so we will go into another new month in 2nd place..... on 22:49 - Jan 22 with 397 viewsgainsboroughblue

And so we will go into another new month in 2nd place..... on 22:42 - Jan 22 by Pinewoodblue

Not before Feb starts though

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

And so we will go into another new month in 2nd place..... on 23:07 - Jan 22 with 336 viewsbluefunk

Nothing like being positive is there - and that was nothing like being positive. Cheers up ffs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024