Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hutchinson changed the game there. 21:11 - Feb 14 with 1218 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

By having a little sit down!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Hutchinson changed the game there. on 21:19 - Feb 14 with 1176 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Hutchinson changed the game there. on 22:16 - Feb 14 with 1038 viewsFreddies_Ears

It was surely a technical time-out. Clue: no-one warmed up in case he might actually be injured...

It totally changed the game (whatever the changes were... as a mere fan, I really don't know!)
Hutchinson changed the game there. on 22:17 - Feb 14 with 1027 viewsSuffolktractor

Great to see how many times we have complained about other teams doing this to us. But I agree, thought at the time he just sat down to give us a chance to regroup. From there on the game was ours.
Hutchinson changed the game there. on 22:27 - Feb 14 with 932 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Hutchinson changed the game there. on 22:16 - Feb 14 by Freddies_Ears

It was surely a technical time-out. Clue: no-one warmed up in case he might actually be injured...

It totally changed the game (whatever the changes were... as a mere fan, I really don't know!)

And the physios didn’t even touch him, just had a chat and gave him a little drinky!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Hutchinson changed the game there. on 00:08 - Feb 15 with 676 viewsjasondozzell

Yep! We said straight away it looked like pre planned thing. Everyone across to KMac. His ability to read game and make changes that have instant impact in those moments or at half time is second to none.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024