Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKenna interview… 08:59 - Apr 13 with 1012 viewsSitfcB

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/27281793/ipswich-kieran-mckenna-man-utd-premier-l

Sorry it’s The Sun.

[Post edited 13 Apr 9:00]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

McKenna interview… on 09:51 - Apr 13 with 794 viewsKentish_Tractor

Jolly good interview that. Almost sounded like a job interview in places

So nice to see an interview outside the generic boring questions he gets asked normally, where we can actually get a glimpse of the man behind the tracksuit.

I know he probably wont admit it but I bet he's absolutely shattered by this point. How he can keep working 12 hour days, day-in day-out is exceptional.

Congrats on the well-deserved award. Keep it up Kieran!

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

McKenna interview… on 10:09 - Apr 13 with 728 viewsBattersea_Blue

Superb interview.

Kieran really is a dedicated man and such a nice, genuine guy.

Some decent questions too, trying to get to know the real Kieran.

While I’ve only met Kieran briefly, I had a long chat with his brother in the Champions Lounge before and after the Exeter game last season. A real chip off the old block, such a nice guy too.
McKenna interview… on 11:25 - Apr 13 with 522 viewsCheltenham_Blue

McKenna interview… on 09:51 - Apr 13 by Kentish_Tractor

Jolly good interview that. Almost sounded like a job interview in places

So nice to see an interview outside the generic boring questions he gets asked normally, where we can actually get a glimpse of the man behind the tracksuit.

I know he probably wont admit it but I bet he's absolutely shattered by this point. How he can keep working 12 hour days, day-in day-out is exceptional.

Congrats on the well-deserved award. Keep it up Kieran!

It's really easy to do 12 hour days when you live and breathe your job. He wouldn't be able to do it if he didn't love it here.

Folk need to stop worrying about him going to Palace or Brighton. I genuinely think the challenge for him, is not seeing what he can do at another club, but seeing what he can do with Town, and how far he can take us.

And then he'll become England manager.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024