Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“The accreditation hub on the Budweiser plaza” 13:19 - Sep 19 with 773 viewsIllinoisblue

Modern football eh?


62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

0
“The accreditation hub on the Budweiser plaza” on 13:21 - Sep 19 with 736 viewsHungryLikeTheWoolf

£20 to leave a bag for a couple of hours? Daylight robbery!

Poll: Which Sheffield Team do you prefer?

3
“The accreditation hub on the Budweiser plaza” on 13:23 - Sep 19 with 718 viewsredrickstuhaart

Absolutely despicable on multiple counts.

Poll: Spectrum or C64 / Pablo or Kuqi- your preferences?

2
“The accreditation hub on the Budweiser plaza” on 13:34 - Sep 19 with 615 viewsDubtractor

“The accreditation hub on the Budweiser plaza” on 13:21 - Sep 19 by HungryLikeTheWoolf

£20 to leave a bag for a couple of hours? Daylight robbery!


I think you'll find that it is a demand led dynamic pricing mechanism.......

As you get older, and see the world around you change in a way that you struggle to see as better, it becomes clearer how some blokes constantly whinge about things aren't as good as they used to be.

I do try hard to push back on that when I see it in myself, but it is a challenge at times!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
“The accreditation hub on the Budweiser plaza” on 13:39 - Sep 19 with 581 viewsreusersfreekicks

WTAF
Horrible
All to pay people 150k per week
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026