Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list 17:47 - Oct 2 with 607 viewsKeno

isnt too bad and players get well quickly. It would be awful if they had to play with a depleted team, players out of position, youth players training staff or even random fans ........ wouldn't it


Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 18:15 - Oct 2 with 447 viewsNBVJohn

You can only do this in a General Melchett voice:

"would you mind playing in goal Darling?"
6
Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 18:28 - Oct 2 with 363 viewsRocky

2-2. Were they playing Brentford U12s?
0
Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 18:58 - Oct 2 with 256 viewsIndependentlyBlue

Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 18:28 - Oct 2 by Rocky

2-2. Were they playing Brentford U12s?


U-10s apparently, and they were one short, forgot his boots

Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt

0
Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 19:23 - Oct 2 with 164 viewsSwansea_Blue

Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 18:58 - Oct 2 by IndependentlyBlue

U-10s apparently, and they were one short, forgot his boots


The U10s would all be short, wouldn’t they?

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
Oh dear - I an sure we all hope their injury list on 19:51 - Oct 2 with 51 viewsSE1blue

Original goalie hurt himself trying to squeeze his hand into a five-fingered glove.

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026