Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
i somehow feel my work is done 07:43 - Jan 18 with 1515 viewstaximan

i have been banging for a long time now re the lack of investment at our club

i was always shouted down by the usual happy clapping suspects

well this season, it has come to fruition, culminating in last nights result/performance

benters, dooby, cruncher could all see this coming, but once again the usual crew shouted loudest and assured everyone that evans was great for our club

for all of his many faults, mm needed to be backed in the various transfer windows, even in this current one, but so far we have signed yet another couple of freebies/rejects etc

i really wanted mm out and paul lambert in, once again shouted down, too late for this to happen now
what does the future hold for itfc ?

under this owner, i dread to think
i somehow feel my work is done on 07:50 - Jan 18 with 1450 viewsVaughan8

Haha. The happy clappers will probably be saying least we only lost 1-0 last night.

When we next win a game in a week or 2, they will forget this game.

Having watched the Forest game and these two cup games, I think that's me done for the season now. All 3 games were pretty embarrassing but last night was at a new level.
i somehow feel my work is done on 07:53 - Jan 18 with 1431 viewsRegencyBlue

MM undoubtedly has to go after this but without question Marcus Evans is the major problem and I for one don't see any progression happening whilst he remains the owner.

Unfortunately Evans can do whatever he wants with the club and thereby lies the problem!
i somehow feel my work is done on 07:58 - Jan 18 with 1397 viewswkj

It is still very questionable... No one should be as happy as pig in sh** for "being right" when it is at the expensive of a horrific football result. The people who are turning against MM right now are doing so because they are fed up, not to antagonise anyone else.

So celebrating with "I told you so" is just like saying "Ok... I am a troll" Atleast Benters has the humility to know people are turning against MM and the club because they are having a change of heart and not walking around like a dog with two lipsticks because things are s**t for the masses

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

i somehow feel my work is done on 08:04 - Jan 18 with 1350 viewsoldbluestu

Nobody took you seriously with the Paul Lambert idea.

I would also add my constant point of buy the club and invest what you want is also as valid
i somehow feel my work is done on 08:09 - Jan 18 with 1309 viewsvapour_trail

The majority of people who interact with you on here have had their fill of MM and / or ME for some time.

You don't recognise this because they don't behave in the same childish, antagonistic and tedious manner that you do, so you label everyone not of your precise depressing mindset, a happy clapper.

Unbelievable Jeff.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

i somehow feel my work is done on 08:14 - Jan 18 with 1280 viewsElderGrizzly

It's astonishing i agree. How could we ever compete with the spending power and managerial experience of Lincoln City over 2 games....

Plenty of us are able to see the wider picture and i've long said it's a combination of owner and manager.

The difference is most on here don't resort to childish rants to try and get a point across.
i somehow feel my work is done on 08:15 - Jan 18 with 1266 viewsBenters

Sad times bro

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

i somehow feel my work is done on 08:18 - Jan 18 with 1213 viewsITFC_Forever

Do one.

It's some kind of moron that glories in these situations.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

i somehow feel my work is done on 08:22 - Jan 18 with 1190 viewstaximan

i somehow feel my work is done on 08:18 - Jan 18 by ITFC_Forever

Do one.

It's some kind of moron that glories in these situations.

oh well

if i had been wrong i'm sure there would have been a very long queue of posters wanting to slaughter me
you cannot have it both ways

enjoy the rest of the season
i somehow feel my work is done on 08:24 - Jan 18 with 1169 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

i somehow feel my work is done on 08:22 - Jan 18 by taximan

oh well

if i had been wrong i'm sure there would have been a very long queue of posters wanting to slaughter me

Its the fact you are revelling in the situation so smugly that is the problem here

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

i somehow feel my work is done on 08:25 - Jan 18 with 1164 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

i somehow feel my work is done on 07:58 - Jan 18 by wkj

It is still very questionable... No one should be as happy as pig in sh** for "being right" when it is at the expensive of a horrific football result. The people who are turning against MM right now are doing so because they are fed up, not to antagonise anyone else.

So celebrating with "I told you so" is just like saying "Ok... I am a troll" Atleast Benters has the humility to know people are turning against MM and the club because they are having a change of heart and not walking around like a dog with two lipsticks because things are s**t for the masses

Bang on

i somehow feel my work is done on 08:25 - Jan 18 with 1163 viewswkj

i somehow feel my work is done on 08:22 - Jan 18 by taximan

oh well

see the thing is, you are wrong again, if things did go well for the club we would be celebrating that fact instead of... ohhh hang on, best call taximan a bell before I get too carried away

Crybaby

i somehow feel my work is done on 08:27 - Jan 18 with 1138 viewsDoobDude

We are now in the majority. What I want to say I'm now reading from hundreds of other posters. So yes your work is done on this message board. Well done for not being shouted down and being prepared to take the abuse.

However I do notice that the people who got it wrong, who abused and ridiculed us are still downvoting your posts.

But at the end of the day I've never felt worse for being proved correct.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

i somehow feel my work is done on 08:30 - Jan 18 with 1100 viewstaximan

i somehow feel my work is done on 08:27 - Jan 18 by DoobDude

We are now in the majority. What I want to say I'm now reading from hundreds of other posters. So yes your work is done on this message board. Well done for not being shouted down and being prepared to take the abuse.

However I do notice that the people who got it wrong, who abused and ridiculed us are still downvoting your posts.

in a nutshell

as they say
i somehow feel my work is done on 08:34 - Jan 18 with 1065 viewsElderGrizzly

What have you been proven correct with btw? The normal pattern is you post something and Phil proves you wrong within about 5 posts.

The majority (me included) believe we need change and that includes a change in approach from owner and manager.

What we don't believe is the utter tripe on accountancy/ownership trotted out by you as it is so easily disproven evey time.

Our club is in a sad state this morning, but i'd suggest it is only a rather sad minority who are gloating about it.
i somehow feel my work is done on 08:34 - Jan 18 with 1052 viewswkj

sigh... you boys and your games, real men downvote stupidity.. except for this post, downvoting this one is stupidity ;)

Crybaby

i somehow feel my work is done on 08:34 - Jan 18 with 1052 viewsdirtyboy

You can't blame Evans for last night. Evans has pumped millions into this club and it's not him who spent the money.

That was a non-league team and we failed to beat them over two games. They're still championship players and McCarthy has to manage them.

I like McCarthy, I really do, but I think he's perhaps lost his edge.
i somehow feel my work is done on 08:36 - Jan 18 with 1031 viewsLankHenners

You're a div of the highest order if you're directly linking last night's performance to investment (or lack of).

It was all about mentality last night. We clearly have players with more ability than Lincoln, but only one team looked like they actually wanted the win.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

i somehow feel my work is done on 08:38 - Jan 18 with 1003 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

i somehow feel my work is done on 08:36 - Jan 18 by LankHenners

You're a div of the highest order if you're directly linking last night's performance to investment (or lack of).

It was all about mentality last night. We clearly have players with more ability than Lincoln, but only one team looked like they actually wanted the win.

You only needed the first 3 words there Henners

i somehow feel my work is done on 08:40 - Jan 18 with 986 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

A lot of people have said, myself included, that Evans needs to put more in if we are to seriously challenge.

But some of the sh1t you have come out with over the last two years clouds the few good points you make

i somehow feel my work is done on 08:41 - Jan 18 with 965 viewstaximan

i somehow feel my work is done on 08:38 - Jan 18 by The_Romford_Blue

You only needed the first 3 words there Henners

don't be so nasty

now where is that "abuse" thing ?
i somehow feel my work is done on 09:00 - Jan 18 with 898 viewsjeera

All u do is say what everyone already knows then think you're making some point.

It's because none of you actually read nor take on board any response that involves more than a couple of syllables that is the problem.

We need investment. Well feck me over backwards. No one knew that.

It's the small mindedness and ignorance people can't be bothered with. Right on show again, right here!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024