Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite 'cr*p' players? 13:43 - Jan 19 with 13882 viewsSwailsey

Players who probably weren't very good but you liked them anyway? Players who others seemingly hated, but liked?

I know there's been similar threads like this before, but with all the hatred JD is getting, it's worth remembering that far worse players have been strangely liked, without any reason.

For me?

Colin Healy (still maintain he was a good player, ruined by injury)
Manual Thetis
ALB
Ben Thatcher*
N'Daw

*mainly because I signed him on FM years ago and he was ace for me.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 13:57]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Favourite 'cr*p' players? on 14:01 - Jan 20 with 834 viewsYallop

Frank Yallop
Irvin Gernon

I saw someone earlier mention David Hill. I remember seeing us away at Forest (possibly FA Cup) and Hill was given the man to man job on an in his prime Neil Webb. Hill was superb that day and Webby was in his pocket till Sunday morning.
Favourite 'cr*p' players? on 14:01 - Jan 20 with 832 viewsThrobbe

Favourite 'cr*p' players? on 13:56 - Jan 20 by connorscontract

Ok, here's one of those "WTF!!! Did he really play for us or was I dreaming it???" players:

Bilel Mohsni. An MMA fighter in a football shirt. Completely unhinged.

Paul Jewell brought some right cases to the club, but surely Mohsni is in a class of his own.

For the record, he squeaks into this thread because I really wanted him to do well for us, but it soon became apparent that it wasn't going to happen.

Still, anyone who can go to Rangers and have a million Glaswegians, from both sides of the divide, going "You need to calm down, son, there's no call for that kind of behaviour" has truly earned their footnote in football history.

Nutter.

That last paragraph made oi larf.

Reminds me of Mark Lamarr's claim that the moment that he realised he had a drug problem was when he was asked to leave a party for being obnoxious. By Shaun Ryder.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

Favourite 'cr*p' players? on 14:06 - Jan 20 with 806 viewsSwailsey

Favourite 'cr*p' players? on 23:44 - Jan 19 by blaggers

Not that I'm aware of. He's given up football altogether now.

He was playing for Needham last year I'm sure? I may be mistaken, but he was certainly playing in the last year or so.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Favourite 'cr*p' players? on 14:07 - Jan 20 with 806 viewsJosebadleg

Favourite 'cr*p' players? on 13:56 - Jan 20 by connorscontract

Ok, here's one of those "WTF!!! Did he really play for us or was I dreaming it???" players:

Bilel Mohsni. An MMA fighter in a football shirt. Completely unhinged.

Paul Jewell brought some right cases to the club, but surely Mohsni is in a class of his own.

For the record, he squeaks into this thread because I really wanted him to do well for us, but it soon became apparent that it wasn't going to happen.

Still, anyone who can go to Rangers and have a million Glaswegians, from both sides of the divide, going "You need to calm down, son, there's no call for that kind of behaviour" has truly earned their footnote in football history.

Nutter.

I don't think he ever played in Britain again after this.

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

Favourite 'cr*p' players? on 14:11 - Jan 20 with 786 viewsGeoffSentence

Favourite 'cr*p' players? on 14:07 - Jan 20 by Josebadleg

I don't think he ever played in Britain again after this.

what about that cnt sneaking up behind him and giving him a good old shove. What was he expecting in return?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Favourite 'cr*p' players? on 14:14 - Jan 20 with 776 viewsRadlett_blue

Favourite 'cr*p' players? on 14:11 - Jan 20 by GeoffSentence

what about that cnt sneaking up behind him and giving him a good old shove. What was he expecting in return?

He knew he was winding up an obvious nutter. Light blue touchpaper, then retire.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Favourite 'cr*p' players? on 14:15 - Jan 20 with 772 viewswkj

Favourite 'cr*p' players? on 14:11 - Jan 20 by GeoffSentence

if i remember correctly he went to shake Molly's hand, and he shunned him, so gave mols a shove, and then we became enraged

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024