Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why you should renew, Why you should cancel 18:47 - May 7 with 1102 viewswkj

I have to say it is getting a bit silly now. I am in the camp of those who are not going to be at FPR next year, but I still respect the optimism of those who are.

Bickering over the fact of how you are a better fan and person for chosing to do one thing of the other however is very poor form. While I like to think some times me not renewing is a form of voting with my feet, I do remain somewhat unconivinced the club really take action on it. My decision not to renew is that it is just far to expensive to justify being utterly disapointed week in week out, not because im being an activist.

We're in this sh*tstorm together, slam the club dont dont slam each other.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Why you should renew, Why you should cancel on 18:50 - May 7 with 1079 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/405317/3607824/the-fans-that-have-already-renewed-th

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Why you should renew, Why you should cancel on 18:52 - May 7 with 1061 viewswkj

Why you should renew, Why you should cancel on 18:50 - May 7 by The_Romford_Blue

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/405317/3607824/the-fans-that-have-already-renewed-th

You came to mind actually when I wrote this - as we have both had openly conflicting ideas on the situation of renewal v cancel - but have respected one another's decisions regardless of wether or not we agree with them

Crybaby

Why you should renew, Why you should cancel on 18:59 - May 7 with 1028 viewsJ2BLUE

Why you should renew, Why you should cancel on 18:50 - May 7 by The_Romford_Blue

You're killing our club
You're killing our club
Romford and Artboss
You're killing our club

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why you should renew, Why you should cancel on 19:00 - May 7 with 1025 viewswkj

Why you should renew, Why you should cancel on 18:59 - May 7 by J2BLUE

You're killing our club
You're killing our club
Romford and Artboss
You're killing our club

If this becomes a chant next season, I might get a season ticket again after all
[Post edited 7 May 2017 19:00]

Crybaby

Why you should renew, Why you should cancel on 19:01 - May 7 with 1020 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Why you should renew, Why you should cancel on 18:52 - May 7 by wkj

You came to mind actually when I wrote this - as we have both had openly conflicting ideas on the situation of renewal v cancel - but have respected one another's decisions regardless of wether or not we agree with them

Indeed

In fact I completely understand anyone who hasn't renewed. It's just the people who act like I should be grateful that annoys me.

Did you see the thread a few weeks ago? I said exactly that to someone who wasn't renewing and was telling everyone to save the club. They replied (I can't remember her) that 'it's fans like you that go every week that are killing the club'. That's utter sh1te I think we can all agree.

It was after the Barnsley away game when I was on the train home celebrating our equaliser on here

Edit - it probably helps in our case that we get on quite well anyway. Whereas with some other non renewers, I'm not liked anyway
[Post edited 7 May 2017 19:02]

Why you should renew, Why you should cancel on 19:03 - May 7 with 999 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Why you should renew, Why you should cancel on 18:59 - May 7 by J2BLUE

You're killing our club
You're killing our club
Romford and Artboss
You're killing our club

I'm dreading the thought next season of Claus Thompson after matches. Now there's a stream for overseas fans like home every game, he will be even more 'I love bishop, micks killing the club' than he already is.

Why you should renew, Why you should cancel on 19:10 - May 7 with 959 viewswkj

Why you should renew, Why you should cancel on 19:03 - May 7 by The_Romford_Blue

I'm dreading the thought next season of Claus Thompson after matches. Now there's a stream for overseas fans like home every game, he will be even more 'I love bishop, micks killing the club' than he already is.

Im still going to go to a few away games next season, just because I have a lot of fun with the away lads regardless of results, and I should add if we do go down, but get someone who makes more of a go at the entertaining football a lot of us seem to crave, then I would be back- Call me a diva, I just like a happy ending when I have to stump up money

Crybaby

Why you should renew, Why you should cancel on 19:14 - May 7 with 944 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Why you should renew, Why you should cancel on 19:10 - May 7 by wkj

Im still going to go to a few away games next season, just because I have a lot of fun with the away lads regardless of results, and I should add if we do go down, but get someone who makes more of a go at the entertaining football a lot of us seem to crave, then I would be back- Call me a diva, I just like a happy ending when I have to stump up money

That's understandable

If you don't enjoy it, paying the money is pointless

For me, I've only had a season ticket 2 years but spent 7 or 8 years before that thinking 'when I'm 16, I'm gonna get a season ticket and go as often as possible'. It's a bit sad but I spent years surrounded by West Ham fans at school who see their team a few times a year and seeing 'my' team live, was all I've ever wanted.

As sh1t as today was, being in the away end for a Town away game is the only place I would wanna be on a Saturday. I'll be counting down the days within a fortnight until the fixtures come out.

Login to get fewer ads

Why you should renew, Why you should cancel on 19:16 - May 7 with 929 viewsm14_blue

Why you should renew, Why you should cancel on 19:10 - May 7 by wkj

I don't even expect a happy ending, just some happy moments along the way.

I don't expect Ipswich to win every week but I just don't enjoy watching them at the moment. It's not fun for me and so I won't be doing it as much next year, that's all there is too it.

I really wish I still had Rommy's enthusiasm though.
Why you should renew, Why you should cancel on 19:18 - May 7 with 917 viewswkj

Why you should renew, Why you should cancel on 19:14 - May 7 by The_Romford_Blue

That's understandable

If you don't enjoy it, paying the money is pointless

For me, I've only had a season ticket 2 years but spent 7 or 8 years before that thinking 'when I'm 16, I'm gonna get a season ticket and go as often as possible'. It's a bit sad but I spent years surrounded by West Ham fans at school who see their team a few times a year and seeing 'my' team live, was all I've ever wanted.

As sh1t as today was, being in the away end for a Town away game is the only place I would wanna be on a Saturday. I'll be counting down the days within a fortnight until the fixtures come out.

Aiye, and im not 100% sure on wether or not I will be season ticketless next year, as it stands today I wont be. However- If we have a pre-season with some well timed and executed transfers (and loans, I said it) - Then I way well be on board next year.

What does my head in is this last minute hokey cokey song and dance we've done the last few seasons (even before MM) when it becomes obvious we've built another year of fixer uppers.

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024