Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
oh jezza you dont help yourself do you 09:35 - May 9 with 3149 viewsMJallday

http://news.sky.com/story/corbyn-launches-labour-bus-with-promise-of-reckoning-f

so what your saying there is that if you get elected, your going to crash the stock market - at a time where we're already about to struggle to negotiate to get the deals

*slow clap*

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 09:37 - May 9 with 3123 viewsSteve_M

Yes, but if it's written on the side of a bus then it doesn't count anyway.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 09:43 - May 9 with 3105 viewsDowson

Thankfully he wont be elected so we have nothing to worry about.
oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:20 - May 9 with 3024 viewsDarth_Koont

You'll have to explain your reasoning. Why do you automatically take this as leading to a crash on the stock market?

Pronouns: He/Him

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:26 - May 9 with 2994 viewsJ2BLUE

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:20 - May 9 by Darth_Koont

You'll have to explain your reasoning. Why do you automatically take this as leading to a crash on the stock market?

There's a crash coming anyway and people are looking for something to blame. I suspect Brexit will be the eventual reason used.

Mike Maloney predicted pretty much everything over the last decade including the 2008 crash. He says the market has gone up so much as baby boomers save like mad for retirement which has pumped up the stock market. He says soon they'll start drawing down their pensions and we can't fail to have a market crash.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:28 - May 9 with 2984 viewsSteve_M

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:26 - May 9 by J2BLUE

There's a crash coming anyway and people are looking for something to blame. I suspect Brexit will be the eventual reason used.

Mike Maloney predicted pretty much everything over the last decade including the 2008 crash. He says the market has gone up so much as baby boomers save like mad for retirement which has pumped up the stock market. He says soon they'll start drawing down their pensions and we can't fail to have a market crash.

Yes, but the market always crashes at some point. Keep predicting it and someone will be correct eventually.

Sub-prime car loans are the ones to watch at the moment though.

http://www.economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21721698-comparisons-subprim

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:39 - May 9 with 2942 viewsJ2BLUE

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:28 - May 9 by Steve_M

Yes, but the market always crashes at some point. Keep predicting it and someone will be correct eventually.

http://www.economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21721698-comparisons-subprim

I agree with that. I tend to take notice of what he says though as he has predicted a lot. His youtube series hidden secrets of money is well worth a watch.

He is a gold and silver seller but the series isn't a sales pitch and is more about the history of money and what's about to happen. He thinks it will be hyperinflation which is why he sells gold and silver. Others like Harry Dent think it will be deflation. It's worth a watch and then making your own mind up if you're interested.

I'll have a look at that link, cheers.

Truly impaired.

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:40 - May 9 with 2940 viewsunbelievablue

"There will be a reckoning for those who thought they could get away with asset stripping our industry, crashing our economy through their greed and ripping off workers and consumers."

I like the sentiment.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:43 - May 9 with 2928 viewsunbelievablue

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:39 - May 9 by J2BLUE

I agree with that. I tend to take notice of what he says though as he has predicted a lot. His youtube series hidden secrets of money is well worth a watch.

He is a gold and silver seller but the series isn't a sales pitch and is more about the history of money and what's about to happen. He thinks it will be hyperinflation which is why he sells gold and silver. Others like Harry Dent think it will be deflation. It's worth a watch and then making your own mind up if you're interested.

I'll have a look at that link, cheers.

Have either of you read 'Boomerang: Travels in the new third world' by Michael Lewis?
Superb.

Login to get fewer ads

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:44 - May 9 with 2916 viewsLord_Lucan

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:40 - May 9 by unbelievablue

"There will be a reckoning for those who thought they could get away with asset stripping our industry, crashing our economy through their greed and ripping off workers and consumers."

I like the sentiment.

"I'd like to get us up in 1 year"

Roy Keane.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:47 - May 9 with 2900 viewsJ2BLUE

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:43 - May 9 by unbelievablue

Have either of you read 'Boomerang: Travels in the new third world' by Michael Lewis?
Superb.

No, looks right up my street though so cheers for pointing it out.

Truly impaired.

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:47 - May 9 with 2899 viewsunbelievablue

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:44 - May 9 by Lord_Lucan

"I'd like to get us up in 1 year"

Roy Keane.

I liked that sentiment too.

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:48 - May 9 with 2896 viewsunbelievablue

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:47 - May 9 by J2BLUE

No, looks right up my street though so cheers for pointing it out.

He is my favourite writer at the moment, and it's a brilliantly put together book.

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:49 - May 9 with 2888 viewsSteve_M

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:43 - May 9 by unbelievablue

Superb.

Yes, I have. It is good, the bit that really got me was the number of city and municipal governments facing bankruptcy in the US. Probably because I had no idea about it whereas the effects of the financial crash on Iceland and Ireland were more well known.

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:52 - May 9 with 2868 viewsGlasgowBlue

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:40 - May 9 by unbelievablue

I like the sentiment.

Aren't these the very people we were told to listen to during the referendum debate? The same people the remainers keep saying will flee the country post Brexit?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:52 - May 9 with 2865 viewsJ2BLUE

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:48 - May 9 by unbelievablue

He is my favourite writer at the moment, and it's a brilliantly put together book.

Just reading a review of it now and it mentions Kyle Bass. I think he's the one who bought $1m of nickels and had them delivered on pallets to a warehouse. The melt value of the coins is over the face value so in deflation he loses nothing and in hyperinflation he has $1m+ of metal value which would either be reused as money or lose legal tender status allowing him to sell the metal.

It's genius.

Truly impaired.

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 17:36 - May 9 with 2729 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:28 - May 9 by Steve_M

Not forgetting American student debt defaults..

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 10:51 - May 10 with 2581 views26_Paz

oh jezza you dont help yourself do you on 11:52 - May 9 by J2BLUE

Just reading a review of it now and it mentions Kyle Bass. I think he's the one who bought $1m of nickels and had them delivered on pallets to a warehouse. The melt value of the coins is over the face value so in deflation he loses nothing and in hyperinflation he has $1m+ of metal value which would either be reused as money or lose legal tender status allowing him to sell the metal.

It's genius.

In a period of hyperinflation I doubt there would be much infrastructure or construction spending hence the price of metal would go down ...

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024