Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? 22:27 - May 24 with 6050 viewsBluefish

If they have identified all of the dead and all of the injured. I can't see how this is possible.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 22:31 - May 24 with 3552 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

They said they were 'confident' they've found and identified the dead.

However, the bombers legs were said to have stayed where they were but his waist upwards 30 yards outwards to the exit. If someone was right next to him (as possible in a tight foyet of people), it's possible I would assume that a body could have been splattered into multiple parts and so not yet identified or realised.

Obviously I'm no expert.

Alternatively, a missing person may have managed to get away but then were injured significantly and collapsed a distance away from the arena - like in a park or something?

I

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 22:32 - May 24 with 3535 viewsJ2BLUE

I was going to ask this earlier. I'm not sure either.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 22:33 - May 24 with 3525 viewscaught-in-limbo

It's not possible.

I hope something nasty is not being planned.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 22:35 - May 24 with 3504 viewsGlasgowBlue

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 22:33 - May 24 by caught-in-limbo

It's not possible.

What do you mean by "something nasty" and who do you fear is planning it?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 22:36 - May 24 with 3499 viewsMJallday

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 22:33 - May 24 by caught-in-limbo

It's not possible.

Really not sure what you mean by this?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 22:36 - May 24 with 3499 viewsjeera

The worryingly and horrible reality may be that, although there were many genuine, wonderful people making genuine offers and doing amazing things that night...

It would be an easy target for non scrupulous others.

Please let my horrible, cynicism be wrong.
[Post edited 24 May 2017 22:47]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 22:40 - May 24 with 3475 viewsLord_Lucan

It basically means that a body is so screwed that it cannot as yet be 100% identified - even if they know who it is. It might be beyond the next of kin to be able to - well you know.

Lab tests etc

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 22:44 - May 24 with 3440 viewsjeera

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 22:40 - May 24 by Lord_Lucan

It basically means that a body is so screwed that it cannot as yet be 100% identified - even if they know who it is. It might be beyond the next of kin to be able to - well you know.

Lab tests etc

This is also true.

Feck.

Horrible, horrible.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 22:45 - May 24 with 3433 viewsGlasgowBlue

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 22:40 - May 24 by Lord_Lucan

Lab tests etc

Our first thoughts were with the poor souls who were killed but in truth they probably died instantly.

We are now hearing about kids in hospital with loss of limbs and damaged to major organss.

Iron Lion Zion

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 22:47 - May 24 with 3415 viewsJ2BLUE

Lab tests etc

They would be making that clear wouldn't they? They've said 22 with all identified. Surely they'd be making it clear the death toll would rise?

Truly impaired.

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 23:09 - May 24 with 3334 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 22:45 - May 24 by GlasgowBlue

Our first thoughts were with the poor souls who were killed but in truth they probably died instantly.

We are now hearing about kids in hospital with loss of limbs and damaged to major organss.

Sometimes surviving must seem like the worst outcome as in the case of the Polish kids whose parents were killed while waiting to collect them.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 23:17 - May 24 with 3311 viewsbluelagos

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 23:09 - May 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

Sometimes surviving must seem like the worst outcome as in the case of the Polish kids whose parents were killed while waiting to collect them.

Not sure that is a good example. Terrible they have lost their parents, but still better that they are alive, albeit they may be incredibly traumatised by the horrific events.

Edit: Having re-read your post, scrub my comment. My misreading of it.
[Post edited 24 May 2017 23:23]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 23:28 - May 24 with 3272 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Lab tests etc

That was what I was trying to say but you've put it much better than I did.

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 23:32 - May 24 with 3266 viewsLord_Lucan

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 22:47 - May 24 by J2BLUE

They would be making that clear wouldn't they? They've said 22 with all identified. Surely they'd be making it clear the death toll would rise?

They haven't said all have been identified, they have just said that there were x dead. Don't really want to go on about it but having re read your question I have.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 23:42 - May 24 with 3242 viewsElderGrizzly

Officially they are unaccounted for, unofficially they have been. It will take days of DNA analysis to confirm some sadly.

I've no idea where CIL is going with her line of thinking. I'm assuming she thinks some of them have been kidnapped or some such line of thinking.

It's sadly a time for the left-field theories to come out rather than let families grieve. Similar 'theories' all over social media and conspiracy forums today

All not being helped by the US media publishing leaked information

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/may/24/manchester-arena-bombing-te
[Post edited 24 May 2017 23:46]
How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 23:51 - May 24 with 3212 viewscaught-in-limbo

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 23:42 - May 24 by ElderGrizzly

Officially they are unaccounted for, unofficially they have been. It will take days of DNA analysis to confirm some sadly.

I've no idea where CIL is going with her line of thinking. I'm assuming she thinks some of them have been kidnapped or some such line of thinking.

It's sadly a time for the left-field theories to come out rather than let families grieve. Similar 'theories' all over social media and conspiracy forums today

All not being helped by the US media publishing leaked information

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/may/24/manchester-arena-bombing-te
[Post edited 24 May 2017 23:46]

That's absolutely pathetic!

If I was one of the parents of the missing children I would be absolutely apoplectic at present and I would want our security services and police forces to be entertaining every single possible scenario concerning the whereabouts of my daughter in order we could be reunited as soon as possible.

I certainly would not want them to write off the possibility of abduction as a left-field theory hatched on social media and conspiracy forums.

As best your comment is cheap and insensitive.
[Post edited 25 May 2017 0:06]

#toxic

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 23:55 - May 24 with 3185 viewsJ2BLUE

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 23:32 - May 24 by Lord_Lucan

They haven't said all have been identified, they have just said that there were x dead. Don't really want to go on about it but having re read your question I have.

Fair enough, I must have misread it earlier.

Truly impaired.

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 23:55 - May 24 with 3183 viewssparks

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 23:51 - May 24 by caught-in-limbo

If I was one of the parents of the missing children I would be absolutely apoplectic at present and I would want our security services and police forces to be entertaining every single possible scenario concerning the whereabouts of my daughter in order we could be reunited as soon as possible.

I certainly would not want them to write off the possibility of abduction as a left-field theory hatched on social media and conspiracy forums.

Extraordinary, offensive and stupid.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 00:00 - May 25 with 3172 viewscaught-in-limbo

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 23:55 - May 24 by sparks

Extraordinary, offensive and stupid.

Stupid, stupid and stupid.

#toxic

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 02:57 - May 25 with 3052 viewsIllinoisblue

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 23:51 - May 24 by caught-in-limbo

so very very odd

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 05:28 - May 25 with 2998 viewscaught-in-limbo

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 02:57 - May 25 by Illinoisblue

so very very odd

Can you actually articulate why?

#toxic

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 05:55 - May 25 with 2976 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 05:28 - May 25 by caught-in-limbo

Because, in this case, it's not going to be 'abduction' is it?

Quite clearly.

I like you CIL but sometimes things are just as they seem. No conspiracy or abduction involved.

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 06:15 - May 25 with 2961 viewscaught-in-limbo

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 05:55 - May 25 by The_Romford_Blue

Because, in this case, it's not going to be 'abduction' is it?

Quite clearly.

I like you CIL but sometimes things are just as they seem. No conspiracy or abduction involved.

Why on earth rule out that possibility?

Imagine you're a parent of a missing child. She's not among the dead. She's not among the injured? She didn't take refuge with a well-meaning samaritan - or else she would have called home by now.

I can't think of too many other reasons for her disappearance.

Please explain why it's quite clear that it's not an abduction.

EDIT: "I like you CIL but sometimes things are just as they seem. No conspiracy or abduction involved."

So, to account for the missing people, who are not among the dead or injured, you're saying that the non-conspiratorial take on things is to accept that things are just as they seem. Which in this case, is that the missing children have disappeared. Brilliant.
[Post edited 25 May 2017 6:39]

#toxic

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 07:11 - May 25 with 2849 viewsartsbossbeard

It's not possible.

youve been asked to explain this comment, I'm interested also.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 07:40 - May 25 with 2792 viewsGlasgowBlue

How can there still be young girls unaccounted for? on 05:28 - May 25 by caught-in-limbo

What do you mean by "something nasty" and who do you fear is planning it?

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024