Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... 15:43 - Jul 31 with 43280 viewsKieran_Knows

... it should get done according to Alan Nixon (journo) on tw@tter.

EDIT - its a permanent deal as well.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2017 15:46]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:49 - Jul 31 with 5214 viewsportmanking

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:47 - Jul 31 by Mullet

Silly money in relation to us, I'd have thought we'd be lucky if they paid him less than £25-30k a week given they must have upped his money significantly when they went up too.

Well if Nixon is correct and we've made an offer for a mid-career PL striker, they're going to be on some reasonable wages, for sure.

I know that Mick absolutely adores Vokes' style of play and he had a very close working relationship at Molineux. Town (Mick) might be the only reason Vokes would remotely consider dropping down from the Prem.
Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:49 - Jul 31 with 5210 viewsJakeITFC

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:39 - Jul 31 by ITFCBlues

Hemed for Brighton?

Yeah, another decent fit - wages/fee/likely minutes in the Prem mean he's probably another wishful thinking type.
Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:50 - Jul 31 with 5197 viewsdavblue

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:00 - Jul 31 by chicoazul

Jon Macken drove a Bentley to his first training session with us and Jim never liked him from then on.

He wasn't much cop either.
Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:51 - Jul 31 with 5198 viewsFreddy

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:47 - Jul 31 by Mullet

Silly money in relation to us, I'd have thought we'd be lucky if they paid him less than £25-30k a week given they must have upped his money significantly when they went up too.

Suggestion from a Burnley fan on twitter is that its Dan Agyei ?
Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:51 - Jul 31 with 5198 viewsdirtyboy

Dan Agyei, a random name to crop up on twitter...can't see that to be honest
Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:53 - Jul 31 with 5155 viewsJakeITFC

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:51 - Jul 31 by dirtyboy

Dan Agyei, a random name to crop up on twitter...can't see that to be honest

Young, very highly thought of at Burnley so I'd be surprised (be nice to get him though).
Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:54 - Jul 31 with 5144 viewshector_clifford

Somebody on Stuart Watson's twitter is saying it is Jerome Sinclair of Watford.

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:54 - Jul 31 with 5139 viewsSomethingBlue

"Mid-career" is interesting. Can play up top or wide ... Robson-Kanu?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:56 - Jul 31 with 5119 viewsDevereuxxx

Stuart Watson just had a whazz on the fire by saying contacts inside the club have told him only enquiries are in at the moment, nothing concrete.

But then again, they would say that.
Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:56 - Jul 31 with 5087 viewsJakeITFC

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:54 - Jul 31 by SomethingBlue

"Mid-career" is interesting. Can play up top or wide ... Robson-Kanu?

Considered him as well, and that would leave WBA a bit short as it stands I thought.
Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:56 - Jul 31 with 5082 viewsPilgrimblue

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:23 - Jul 31 by BackToRussia

Seems to write the mirror gossip column...

I heard it too from different source so looks likely to be a goer
Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:56 - Jul 31 with 5072 viewsFreddy

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:53 - Jul 31 by JakeITFC

Young, very highly thought of at Burnley so I'd be surprised (be nice to get him though).

He's only played 3 games for Burnley, then 16 games for Coventry last season, scored 4 goals
Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 17:02 - Jul 31 with 4977 viewsSomethingBlue

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:56 - Jul 31 by JakeITFC

Considered him as well, and that would leave WBA a bit short as it stands I thought.

Possibly although not too hard for them to upgrade on.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 17:03 - Jul 31 with 4957 viewsStenvict

I got excited thinking it could be a decent player that never quite made it at somewhere like Spurs, Everton wtc. then I realised that Huddersfield are a Premier League team and it'll no doubt be one of their players from last season.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 17:07 - Jul 31 with 4869 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:00 - Jul 31 by chicoazul

Jon Macken drove a Bentley to his first training session with us and Jim never liked him from then on.

I have no recollection of Macken ever playing for us.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 17:07 - Jul 31 with 4871 viewsSitfcB

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:56 - Jul 31 by Devereuxxx

Stuart Watson just had a whazz on the fire by saying contacts inside the club have told him only enquiries are in at the moment, nothing concrete.

But then again, they would say that.

The same Stuart Watson that knew nothing of the Iorfa deal until it was announced...?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 17:11 - Jul 31 with 4802 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:54 - Jul 31 by hector_clifford

Somebody on Stuart Watson's twitter is saying it is Jerome Sinclair of Watford.

Weren't we linked with a loan deal for him either last summer or in January?

A name I remember anyway in connection with us at some stage, whether it official or fan's throwing names around
Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 17:12 - Jul 31 with 4755 viewsKeaneish

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:44 - Jul 31 by Lesta_Tractor

Ashley Barnes is off to Newcastle for £6m according to the Daily Star.

#crediblesauce

I thought they were after Danny Ings for similar money.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 17:23 - Jul 31 with 4602 viewstractorboy1978

Emnes.
Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 17:25 - Jul 31 with 4576 viewsportmanking

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 17:23 - Jul 31 by tractorboy1978

Emnes.

How can you have a bid in for someone who's without a club?
Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 17:27 - Jul 31 with 4544 viewstractorboy1978

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 17:25 - Jul 31 by portmanking

How can you have a bid in for someone who's without a club?

Apologies, thought he was still at Swansea. People talking about the likes of Vokes are going to end up disappointed I fear.
Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 17:27 - Jul 31 with 4536 viewstextbackup

It's gonna be Carlton Cole, I just feel it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 17:31 - Jul 31 with 4487 viewsmuccletonjoe

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 16:38 - Jul 31 by ITFCBlues

Because your negative?

You can call it that - i call it realistic
Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 17:32 - Jul 31 with 4477 viewsHarry_Palmer

Are people seriously suggesting Sam Vokes & Ashley Barnes as possible signings for us?

No chance.
Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 17:38 - Jul 31 with 4382 viewsGiveusaWave

Town have offer in for Prem squad striker... on 17:32 - Jul 31 by Harry_Palmer

Are people seriously suggesting Sam Vokes & Ashley Barnes as possible signings for us?

No chance.

See Jamie Thomas from Burnley is being mentioned. Know nothing about him to be honest, just that Burnley are offering him out on-loan.

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024