Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August 21:54 - Aug 2 with 11485 viewsTCisdynamite

Shame to see IMO
Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 21:55 - Aug 2 with 7603 viewsJ2BLUE

Ok, thanks for the heads up.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 21:57 - Aug 2 with 7545 viewsNewcyBlue

Not, incoming with an E!

*disclaimer Not that sort Lucan!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:01 - Aug 2 with 7497 viewsBlueBadger

David Mcgoldrick, who was mocked by the fans, sidelined by managers and eventually punted out to a succession of lower league clubs until ending up at Ipswich whilst a Nottingham First player, is going to Nottingham Forest?

[Post edited 2 Aug 2017 22:02]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 22:03 - Aug 2 with 7444 viewsBlueBadger

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 21:55 - Aug 2 by J2BLUE

Ok, thanks for the heads up.

Why DO people do this Jitters? Why? Do they honestly think that this obviously made up horsesh*t somehow makes them look 'in the know'?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 22:11 - Aug 2 with 7313 viewsTCisdynamite

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 22:03 - Aug 2 by BlueBadger

Why DO people do this Jitters? Why? Do they honestly think that this obviously made up horsesh*t somehow makes them look 'in the know'?

You can be the first person to buy me a pint when the news story pops up on TWTD
Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 01:47 - Aug 3 with 6837 viewshoppy

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 22:11 - Aug 2 by TCisdynamite

You can be the first person to buy me a pint when the news story pops up on TWTD

TWTD understands that's not going to happen.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 07:19 - Aug 3 with 6523 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 22:11 - Aug 2 by TCisdynamite

I bet he's moved his family up there and everything

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 07:45 - Aug 3 with 6361 viewsBenters

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 07:19 - Aug 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I wouldnt worry too much about it all,Didzy will be injured for 75% of the season.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Login to get fewer ads

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 08:06 - Aug 3 with 6231 viewsWallingford_Boy

Their fans HATE him. McGoalDrought.

RIP Sir Bobby

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 08:08 - Aug 3 with 6223 viewsgainsboroughblue

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 08:06 - Aug 3 by Wallingford_Boy

Their fans HATE him. McGoalDrought.

"He used to play for a big club"

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 08:15 - Aug 3 with 6182 viewsBluebell

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 08:17 - Aug 3 with 6169 viewsBenters

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 08:15 - Aug 3 by Bluebell

Is that a clip of you on Love Island ?

Gentlybentley

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 08:26 - Aug 3 with 6122 viewsBluebell

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 08:17 - Aug 3 by Benters

Is that a clip of you on Love Island ?

Don't mention Love Island.

Rommy will get excited.
Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 08:30 - Aug 3 with 6094 viewsblueislander

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 08:26 - Aug 3 by Bluebell

Rommy will get excited.

Careful what you say about islands.
Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 08:35 - Aug 3 with 6072 viewsBenters

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 08:26 - Aug 3 by Bluebell

Rommy will get excited.

The girl who won was proper tasty,and Welsh my fav !

Gentlybentley

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 09:02 - Aug 3 with 5966 viewsChiefXL

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 07:19 - Aug 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

His family moved back up there a couple of years ago
Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 09:22 - Aug 3 with 5869 viewscleggo

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 09:02 - Aug 3 by ChiefXL

More nonsense from TCisdynamite... isn't this Mrs Pitman?
Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 09:47 - Aug 3 with 5779 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 07:45 - Aug 3 by Benters

I wouldnt worry too much about it all,Didzy will be injured for 75% of the season.

Now this I do believe

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 09:48 - Aug 3 with 5769 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 09:02 - Aug 3 by ChiefXL

I know, and he's apparently been going back to Forest every transfer window since

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 10:55 - Aug 3 with 5581 viewsKropotkin123

At the risk of being flamed, he is our most over-rated player. He is really selfish in possession, often mis-shapes the team, and what he does rarely amounts to anything. He is often unavailable due to injury, and the fact he will be a higher earner means it is just a complete waste of money. Here are some supportive facts...

2012—13 - 13 games, 4 goals. Joined in January, goal to game ratio 31%.
2013—14 - 31 games, 14 goals, missed 33% of games, goal to game ratio 45%.
2014—15 - 26 games, 7 goals, missed 43% of games, goal to game ratio 27%.
2015—16 - 24 games, 4 goals, missed 48% of games, goal to game ratio 17%.
2016—17 - 30 games, 5 goals, missed 35% of games, goal to game ratio 17%.

Total - 124 games, 34 goals, missed 40% of games, goal to game ratio 27%. To put it another way, that is 7.5 goals per season for the last 4 season, with none of the last 3 seasons beating that low figure.

We can see that 2013—14 really props up his goal percentage, and he is only playing 60% of games. We would be much better off investing his salary in another striker, who is more reliable.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 10:57 - Aug 3 with 5566 viewsdirtyboy

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 10:55 - Aug 3 by Kropotkin123

At the risk of being flamed, he is our most over-rated player. He is really selfish in possession, often mis-shapes the team, and what he does rarely amounts to anything. He is often unavailable due to injury, and the fact he will be a higher earner means it is just a complete waste of money. Here are some supportive facts...

2012—13 - 13 games, 4 goals. Joined in January, goal to game ratio 31%.
2013—14 - 31 games, 14 goals, missed 33% of games, goal to game ratio 45%.
2014—15 - 26 games, 7 goals, missed 43% of games, goal to game ratio 27%.
2015—16 - 24 games, 4 goals, missed 48% of games, goal to game ratio 17%.
2016—17 - 30 games, 5 goals, missed 35% of games, goal to game ratio 17%.

Total - 124 games, 34 goals, missed 40% of games, goal to game ratio 27%. To put it another way, that is 7.5 goals per season for the last 4 season, with none of the last 3 seasons beating that low figure.

We can see that 2013—14 really props up his goal percentage, and he is only playing 60% of games. We would be much better off investing his salary in another striker, who is more reliable.

I don't think you can judge him on goals alone.
Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 10:59 - Aug 3 with 5555 viewsKropotkin123

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 10:57 - Aug 3 by dirtyboy

Find me the assists, and I bet it will be similarly dire. The embodiment of flattering to deceive.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 10:59 - Aug 3 with 5555 viewswkj

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 10:57 - Aug 3 by dirtyboy

Indeed, he has created a hell of a lot

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 11:10 - Aug 3 with 5494 viewsKropotkin123

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 10:59 - Aug 3 by wkj

Indeed, he has created a hell of a lot

okay, I found his assists. 16/17 - 3, 15/16 - 1, 14/15 - 4, 13/14 - 3, 12/13 - 1.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2017 11:11]

Mcgoldrick will be a forest player by the end of August on 11:12 - Aug 3 with 5485 viewsKeaneish

Sell our most creative player to a rival and weaken our 3 man strike force even more? Can't see it.
That'll have to be a hell of a ME spending flurry to cover any kind of disruptive move like that.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024