Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ex players being booed 19:52 - Jan 11 with 1635 viewsBlueNote

Lallana being booed by the Southampton fans tonight on his return to St Mary's. Got me thinking, which ex town players have been booed on their return to Portman Road?
Ex players being booed on 20:01 - Jan 11 with 1594 viewsAdmiralFunge

Kiwomya did, with QPR, and responded by showing his arse to the North Stand. Cue a lot of laughter and shaking of heads, and no more booing.

Chris Makin got a lot of stick, as I recall.

Ah, and Chopra, of course, with the NSL singing 'Odds-on, you're a fcking cnt' to him; kudos to him, he laughed at that.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Ex players being booed on 20:03 - Jan 11 with 1576 viewstextbackup

We normally fcking applaud ex players and give them a hero status, Jason Scotland got more support when he left than he ever did when he was here

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Ex players being booed on 20:04 - Jan 11 with 1549 viewsRonFearonsHair

Francis Jeffers.

Have any other former loan players been booed on their return?
Ex players being booed on 20:09 - Jan 11 with 1530 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Dozzell
Mcgreal
Ex players being booed on 20:13 - Jan 11 with 1510 viewsSmithy

Leadbeater

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Ex players being booed on 20:13 - Jan 11 with 1508 viewsPJH

Chambers
Knudsen
Douglas
Ex players being booed on 20:14 - Jan 11 with 1495 viewsReuser_is_God

Ex players being booed on 20:13 - Jan 11 by PJH

Chambers
Knudsen
Douglas

Knudsen won't get booed, he'll never play again.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Ex players being booed on 20:19 - Jan 11 with 1469 viewsAdmiralFunge

Ex players being booed on 20:14 - Jan 11 by Reuser_is_God

Knudsen won't get booed, he'll never play again.

Regrettably, he'll play at least another 10 times this year.

I want him to be good, but he's really not. He's been dismal this season.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Login to get fewer ads

Ex players being booed on 20:22 - Jan 11 with 1450 viewsIllinoisblue

Ex players being booed on 20:09 - Jan 11 by ColchesterBlue1985

Dozzell
Mcgreal

Dozzell got it pretty bad when he came back with Spurs. Seem to recall he celebrated wildly in front of the North when he scored for them.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ex players being booed on 20:23 - Jan 11 with 1436 viewsIllinoisblue

Ex players being booed on 20:01 - Jan 11 by AdmiralFunge

Kiwomya did, with QPR, and responded by showing his arse to the North Stand. Cue a lot of laughter and shaking of heads, and no more booing.

Chris Makin got a lot of stick, as I recall.

Ah, and Chopra, of course, with the NSL singing 'Odds-on, you're a fcking cnt' to him; kudos to him, he laughed at that.

that Chopra song is absolutely brilliant!

62 - 78 - 81

Ex players being booed on 20:26 - Jan 11 with 1413 viewstextbackup

Ex players being booed on 20:22 - Jan 11 by Illinoisblue

Dozzell got it pretty bad when he came back with Spurs. Seem to recall he celebrated wildly in front of the North when he scored for them.

Did I heard correctly that his brother walked around the stand smacking people booing him?

Ex players being booed on 20:28 - Jan 11 with 1401 viewstextbackup

Ex players being booed on 20:19 - Jan 11 by AdmiralFunge

Regrettably, he'll play at least another 10 times this year.

I want him to be good, but he's really not. He's been dismal this season.

That is being kind to him, we have two players in the team currently that are amongst the worse I've seen play, Knudsen and Douglas. Desperate for Knudsen to improve, love his enthusiasm... but he's the equivalent to a left back frank nouble

Ex players being booed on 20:30 - Jan 11 with 1397 viewsPJH

Ex players being booed on 20:26 - Jan 11 by textbackup

Did I heard correctly that his brother walked around the stand smacking people booing him?

I wonder if Luke Chambers has got a brother.

I know from earlier threads that you do not boo our players but some are.
Ex players being booed on 20:33 - Jan 11 with 1378 viewstextbackup

Ex players being booed on 20:30 - Jan 11 by PJH

I wonder if Luke Chambers has got a brother.

I know from earlier threads that you do not boo our players but some are.

He does have a brother, (I'm sure it was brother and not brother in law) sat infront of him at forest away last season, was drunkenly singing away and he tapped me on the shoulder 'mate mate you got a song for the skipper...'
I had to tell him I had one, that was of the tune of the neighbours theme tune... sang it quietly to him and he pissed himself

Ex players being booed on 20:46 - Jan 11 with 1310 viewsRoyKeanesDog

For some reason I can remember Andy Marshall receiving a small amount of stick.

Poll: Best Football Song

Ex players being booed on 20:48 - Jan 11 with 1298 viewsIllinoisblue

never hard that before but sounds possible. here's the video. 24 seconds in. Comedy defending from Linighan.

62 - 78 - 81

Ex players being booed on 20:49 - Jan 11 with 1285 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Ex players being booed on 20:28 - Jan 11 by textbackup

That is being kind to him, we have two players in the team currently that are amongst the worse I've seen play, Knudsen and Douglas. Desperate for Knudsen to improve, love his enthusiasm... but he's the equivalent to a left back frank nouble

I presume you're not judging that from this season's form, as they have been two of the few positives so far.

Poll: Best Football Song

Ex players being booed on 20:49 - Jan 11 with 1292 viewsgainsboroughblue

I saw TS the week after that game in the Mulberry Tree. First thing he said to me was 'Did you boo my brother last week'? It took a few minutes and the purchasing of a pint for him to convince him I didn't. I didn't even go, I was at work.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Ex players being booed on 20:52 - Jan 11 with 1261 viewstextbackup

Ex players being booed on 20:49 - Jan 11 by RoyKeanesDog

I presume you're not judging that from this season's form, as they have been two of the few positives so far.

Early part of this season (I'd say 10 games (ish)) he was very decent... since then he has gone to pot. Really like him tho so certainly wouldn't berate him at a game (I'd not do that to any player BTW) but I'm just not sure if a new manager came in here that he'd survive a cull

Ex players being booed on 20:56 - Jan 11 with 1222 viewstextbackup

Ex players being booed on 20:49 - Jan 11 by gainsboroughblue

I saw TS the week after that game in the Mulberry Tree. First thing he said to me was 'Did you boo my brother last week'? It took a few minutes and the purchasing of a pint for him to convince him I didn't. I didn't even go, I was at work.

Ha ha... bet you didn't know where to look!
He heard that I had a spare ticket on me for mikkwall away a few seasons back, mate couldn't make it, he came over and asked if I still had it, I had, told him £10 (FV £20) and it was his, he walked off and spoke to his mate...
He then came walking over a few mins later and before he'd ever said anything I found myself opening wallet up and giving him the ticket with no money changing hands... oh how we laughed after that... mates didn't/haven't let me live that one down

Ex players being booed on 21:01 - Jan 11 with 1209 viewsgainsboroughblue

Ex players being booed on 20:56 - Jan 11 by textbackup

Ha ha... bet you didn't know where to look!
He heard that I had a spare ticket on me for mikkwall away a few seasons back, mate couldn't make it, he came over and asked if I still had it, I had, told him £10 (FV £20) and it was his, he walked off and spoke to his mate...
He then came walking over a few mins later and before he'd ever said anything I found myself opening wallet up and giving him the ticket with no money changing hands... oh how we laughed after that... mates didn't/haven't let me live that one down

He was always alright with me to be fair. He knew some of my older relatives quite well. A few of them no longer with us unfortunately. Will always remember drinking with him in a Plymouth nightclub the night before the game several years ago. The next day, he didn't even bother going to the game. 600 round mile trip.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Ex players being booed on 21:04 - Jan 11 with 1176 viewsPJH

Ex players being booed on 21:01 - Jan 11 by gainsboroughblue

He was always alright with me to be fair. He knew some of my older relatives quite well. A few of them no longer with us unfortunately. Will always remember drinking with him in a Plymouth nightclub the night before the game several years ago. The next day, he didn't even bother going to the game. 600 round mile trip.

He got on the pitch at Carrot Rud in 1992 though,along with his bobble hat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024