Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
it's going to be quiet on the board tonight 16:24 - Jan 14 with 2808 viewsmickswich

N/T
it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:54 - Jan 14 with 662 viewstiptreeblue

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:45 - Jan 14 by Benters

eh?

Sorry Benters, i meant to reply to Newcy`s post
it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 18:04 - Jan 14 with 642 viewsBenters

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:54 - Jan 14 by tiptreeblue

Sorry Benters, i meant to reply to Newcy`s post

Thats alright ba .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 18:10 - Jan 14 with 608 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:26 - Jan 14 by Benters

14th believe !! you been on the rum pugwash?

And a mere 30 minutes later, who had 5.26pm for benters' first weird, Rommy-flirting 'believe'?
it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 18:19 - Jan 14 with 571 viewsNewcyBlue

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:26 - Jan 14 by Benters

14th believe !! you been on the rum pugwash?

Ha. Nope. Still not had drink since I saw you and Hoppy....

Seriously Benters we were pretty impressive in some spells at QPR. I reckon Smith to come in alongside Webster will help. I remember at Boro last season that Smith was a massive help to Digby. We are just a couple of players short of something spectacular.

Considering we won 3-2 and the football has been on the whole improved lately, we have this melt banging on about it being just one win and we will lose the next 3.

We haven't lost 3 in a row this season. We have been consistently inconsistent.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 18:28 - Jan 14 with 560 viewssuperfan

Like I said after the Wigan game, if Mick tried to win every game, I wouldn't have a problem with him. Todays performance was more like it. We do not have the quality in the squad to play like Barca, but we should be trying to win football matches. I have no problem with losing the match as long as we have tried to win it. More of today and you would have less of us calling for Mick to go.
it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 18:31 - Jan 14 with 554 viewswarkthisway

You have got no right to say anything as you are obviously sitting on your sofa rather than supporting the team

bentnkuqi

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 18:36 - Jan 14 with 540 viewsstantheman

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 16:56 - Jan 14 by FrimleyBlue

Dont be pedatic you know what i mean.

Its bloody blackburn ffs. Hardly inspiring another scrappy win against such dross

Talking of dross.
it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 19:41 - Jan 14 with 497 viewswarkthisway

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 16:56 - Jan 14 by FrimleyBlue

Dont be pedatic you know what i mean.

Its bloody blackburn ffs. Hardly inspiring another scrappy win against such dross

As you didn't go to the game, how do you know it was scrappy? You get your sources from Brenner and come on here making out you know more than those who went to the game? Get back under your duvet.

bentnkuqi

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024