Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
lets pretend you won £400 million on euro millions 14:08 - Jan 25 with 5261 viewsMorls

Ok so the balls come out and you check your numbers and boom you've only gone and won 400 million.... what next....
would you contact Mr Evans and ask how much he wants for the club, and what transfer kitty would you give the new manager assuming you paid Mick off!
You could quite easily burn through 400 mill if you started signing players like Alli and Sturridge etc
I think id get the club for 20 mill then give the gaffer a transfer kitty for 30 million, Id reduce the season tickets to £250 a season, Id also do free travel for all away games.
But...
Id want to be named as a sub and in the off chance we are 3.0 nil up against someone id give the manager the nudge and come on for the last 5 minutes up front.... (might get a cheeky penalty)
I know im dreaming but what else can I do this season but be in dream land.
lets pretend you won £400 million on euro millions on 19:48 - Jan 25 with 444 viewsWD19

If I had that kind of money I would want to make friends. Ideally brunette ones. Not make 20k enemies overnight.
lets pretend you won £400 million on euro millions on 19:55 - Jan 25 with 433 viewsjeera

400 million?!?

Can't say I've ever noticed the kitty that large but ok.

No. No football club for me.

That's a mug's game.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

lets pretend you won £400 million on euro millions on 20:02 - Jan 25 with 423 viewsWeWereZombies

I would invest it in whisky from Islay and Jura

Feck, I've remembered I have a bottle of 10 year Laphroaig set aside for investment...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

lets pretend you won £400 million on euro millions on 20:06 - Jan 25 with 417 viewsVaughan8

lets pretend you won £400 million on euro millions on 14:14 - Jan 25 by J2BLUE

If I won £400m the club wouldn't get a penny from me apart from buying about 6 STs for the next 50 years.

Far too many other important causes to help. I'd have a net worth of about £10m within a month. I'd look to make every member of my family rich (with 2-3 exceptions..)

I would do this to a certain extent. I wouldn't want the hassle of "Running the club" I would give them £x million (depending on the win) and say I want say 4 lifetime ST's, I.E. I can go to any game I want.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024