Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The abolished £10 ticket 12:49 - Mar 17 with 1320 viewsCaptainObvious

The amount of people who bought this ticket for the price of a small round of drinks and registered a child who would never set foot in the ground to allow them to sit with another adult (who likewise purchased a child ticket) in the family enclosure I would assume is quite a significant number.

We could be struggling for 9000 come August.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

The abolished £10 ticket on 12:53 - Mar 17 with 1274 viewsKieran_Knows

They'll probably just lie at how many season tickets have been sold .... like match days.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

The abolished £10 ticket on 12:54 - Mar 17 with 1267 viewsSWGF

Not too many single adults near me (apart from evening games). There's ways and means of checking, so why not just move those reprobates somewhere else?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

The abolished £10 ticket on 13:02 - Mar 17 with 1199 viewshoppy

The abolished £10 ticket on 12:54 - Mar 17 by SWGF

Not too many single adults near me (apart from evening games). There's ways and means of checking, so why not just move those reprobates somewhere else?

We're in the SAR lower, and admittedly, did have an extra £10 ticket, but not for the reasons mentioned in the OP, as mentioned earlier here:

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/401451/i-really-dont-know-what-to-think.../#0

But that ticket does regularly get used, by upgrading it when we've needed it. Does that make me a reprobate?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

The abolished £10 ticket on 13:05 - Mar 17 with 1169 viewsTractorWood

The abolished £10 ticket on 13:02 - Mar 17 by hoppy

We're in the SAR lower, and admittedly, did have an extra £10 ticket, but not for the reasons mentioned in the OP, as mentioned earlier here:

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/401451/i-really-dont-know-what-to-think.../#0

But that ticket does regularly get used, by upgrading it when we've needed it. Does that make me a reprobate?

Nah, club have been too robust on this. There are 15k empty seats, if the club enable this framework they can't really moan when it's 'exploited'.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024