Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MM statement final straw 18:09 - Apr 12 with 2998 viewsbraveblue

After 27 years I will cancel tomorrow. I cannot support this joke of a manager. Direct blast at the fans today. In no other business would this be allowed. Can you imagine how he will rebuild? The football had been dreadful for at least 18 months and he thinks he is brilliant. Compared himself with Robson and Ferguson!! It's all very sad but I will not renew whilst he is in charge. I suspect thousands more will be in the same situation. Today was the last straw and why our owner and so called MD sit back and allow this is beyond me.
MM statement final straw on 23:08 - Apr 12 with 553 viewsSuffolktractor

Can't believe it. I signed up today for another season in the real hope that MM was going to go and now he tells us all he is staying. I don't trust him to rebuild the squad next season with any flair or attacking intent anymore. All he cares about is not losing and stopping the opposition playing. The only other thing he cares about is winding up and insulting the intelligence of us loyal fans who have supported Ipswich all our lives and will still do so when at last he has gone.
MM statement final straw on 23:10 - Apr 12 with 552 viewsFixed_It

MM statement final straw on 22:26 - Apr 12 by Mach_foreignBlue

Yes you have that intention by asking me stupid questions.

People like you are the reason why Evans will never ever find an easier environment in football to work within. Tinpot, docile happy clapping fanbase who is too scared of any changes and who will accept whatever he does.

ME uses the club for his interests. He isn't with the club to make us better, stronger and progressive.

Him easy target? And you tell me he cares? By how?? Dear me get your head out of the sand.

I asked you a question (which you haven't answered) based on a lazy accusation you made. Oh well - never mind!
[Post edited 12 Apr 2017 23:11]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

MM statement final straw on 23:18 - Apr 12 with 530 viewsjeera

MM statement final straw on 20:47 - Apr 12 by Ftnfwest

Less around £25m in transfer fees in over that period and tax write off benefits

Do explain again how the tax write off works.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

MM statement final straw on 23:20 - Apr 12 with 529 viewsMach_foreignBlue

MM statement final straw on 23:10 - Apr 12 by Fixed_It

I asked you a question (which you haven't answered) based on a lazy accusation you made. Oh well - never mind!
[Post edited 12 Apr 2017 23:11]

You asked me a question. You've been sniping at me for years for various things particularly match reports. Most recently last Saturday so I kindly ask you to stop it.

It's not a lazy accusation. It's fact that Evans hasn't been caring for this club for years. But if you believe what Milne says that Evans put his own 6m to keep the club afloat then it's your prerogative to be be naive and deluded.

Have you seen recent Swiss Ramble report? That alone has suggested he's put something like £500k in over 4 years because we are funding the losses with player sales.

We have sold a few players whereas the debt is rising and you yourself are trying to tell me that Evans cares. Don't bother me with such stupid and daft suggestions.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2017 23:21]
MM statement final straw on 23:21 - Apr 12 with 526 viewsjeera

MM statement final straw on 22:03 - Apr 12 by Mach_foreignBlue

He he ! Such deluded are you that you're trying to tell me that your super Marcus cares about the club.

As always mach, you can't behave.

You lose it at the slightest thing.

You're not a child. When someone disagrees with you it doesn't make them a 'lover' of something.

It just means a fellow adult has a different view to you.

MM statement final straw on 23:24 - Apr 12 with 514 viewsMach_foreignBlue

MM statement final straw on 23:21 - Apr 12 by jeera

As always mach, you can't behave.

You lose it at the slightest thing.

You're not a child. When someone disagrees with you it doesn't make them a 'lover' of something.

It just means a fellow adult has a different view to you.

And you are who to tell people how to behave?
MM statement final straw on 23:25 - Apr 12 with 509 viewsjeera

MM statement final straw on 23:24 - Apr 12 by Mach_foreignBlue

And you are who to tell people how to behave?

Here we go.

Sort yourself out mate.

It's embarrassing.

MM statement final straw on 23:27 - Apr 12 with 499 viewsMach_foreignBlue

MM statement final straw on 23:25 - Apr 12 by jeera

Here we go.

Sort yourself out mate.

It's embarrassing.

Embarrassing? You make yourself a hypocrite given your behaviour on here. You keep showing off, you aren't able to debate properly without making stupid and sometimes abusive remarks towards people. And now you're putting your nose with some suggestions. Think of your behaviour first before lecturing others.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2017 23:59]
Login to get fewer ads

MM statement final straw on 01:45 - Apr 13 with 437 viewsZacak

There are some genuinely delicate flowers on this board aren't there!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024