Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Playoffs. 11:48 - May 8 with 1435 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Firstly.. I'm still amazed by Reading finishing 3rd.. And even more ridiculous is they did so with a goal difference of +4. Huddersfield in 5th with goal difference of -2 also stands out as a bizarre one. Surely this to be some sort of first?

It does look for all the world like Fulham are the favourites to make it back to the Prem, but the Huddersfield Wendy ties are going to be tasty affairs
Playoffs. on 11:53 - May 8 with 1373 viewsBluebell

Call me a cynic but I can't help thinking that Huddersfield lost on purpose to Birmingham and Cardiff so they would get Sheffield Wednesday in the play offs.

Also if they had fielded a stronger 11 against Birmingham, instead of making 10 changes, Brum could have been relegated yesterday instead of Blackburn.
Playoffs. on 11:54 - May 8 with 1366 viewshype313

Think it will be a Wednesday Fulham final with Fulham nicking it.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Playoffs. on 12:00 - May 8 with 1334 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Having seen all the play-off teams this season at PR, I would fancy based on what I have seen either Fulham or Sheff Wed to go up.

I wasnt overly impressed with Huddersfield and Reading were bang average IMO.

I hope that Fulham go up as I like any team that plays football the way they do, and Jokanovic deserves a go in the Premier League after the way he was treated at Watford.

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Playoffs. on 12:06 - May 8 with 1280 viewsIllinoisblue

like to see Huddersfield go up. I hope Reading lose 10-0 over the two legs.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Playoffs. on 12:14 - May 8 with 1248 viewsPJH

I have been very unimpressed by Reading both against us and other times when I have seen them on TV but they must have been doing something right to have made the playoffs.
I think Fulham and Sheff w are currently the best two teams in there although up until a few weeks ago I would have put Huddersfiled way ahead of them both.
Playoffs. on 12:16 - May 8 with 1223 viewsWD19

Playoffs. on 11:53 - May 8 by Bluebell

Call me a cynic but I can't help thinking that Huddersfield lost on purpose to Birmingham and Cardiff so they would get Sheffield Wednesday in the play offs.

Also if they had fielded a stronger 11 against Birmingham, instead of making 10 changes, Brum could have been relegated yesterday instead of Blackburn.

Fulham are an excellent footballing team, but if I had to back anyone under pressure it would be Wednesday.
Playoffs. on 12:58 - May 8 with 1108 viewshoppy

Playoffs. on 12:14 - May 8 by PJH

I have been very unimpressed by Reading both against us and other times when I have seen them on TV but they must have been doing something right to have made the playoffs.
I think Fulham and Sheff w are currently the best two teams in there although up until a few weeks ago I would have put Huddersfiled way ahead of them both.

I guess you'll be hoping Fulham don't go up, for the chance of getting a photoshoot out of the trip?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Playoffs. on 12:59 - May 8 with 1093 viewsSteve_M

Huddersfield drifted into the play-offs having still had an outside chance of the top two a month ago; that's never a good way to get going again when it counts.

Yes, Reading have managed to look anything back good for most of the season but a preponderance of penalties and a reasonable level of consistency have probably kept them there.

I suspect Wednesday, second time around, are a bit more ready for this than the other three even if Fulham have been by far the best side to watch at their best.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Playoffs. on 13:07 - May 8 with 1073 viewsPJH

Playoffs. on 12:58 - May 8 by hoppy

I guess you'll be hoping Fulham don't go up, for the chance of getting a photoshoot out of the trip?

The poor lady did not find me at Fulham last month so she might not try again.

Had a chat with Bluebell though so that more than made up for it for me(two chats with Bluebell actually).

It would be a shame if we lose Fulham as an away day although we might get the delights of Millwall instead.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024