Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matteo Serini 22:38 - May 31 with 2821 viewsBowls1e

Just been watching a showreel that happened to mention our most expensive goalkeeping mistake so decided to see what he's been up to since retirement.. I wish I hadn't bothered.. Horrific human being!
Matteo Serini on 22:45 - May 31 with 2780 viewsMJallday

to this day i believe he denies the charges.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Matteo Serini on 22:55 - May 31 with 2746 viewsLord_Lucan

He is the best keeper I have seen since I started watching in 75.

Not one of my favourite people mind but unless there has been new developments you should take a look at how Italian law works.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Matteo Serini on 01:20 - Jun 1 with 2623 viewsRoyKeanesDog

There is a very strong chance that he has been a victim of a flawed Italian justice system.

Poll: Best Football Song

Matteo Serini on 08:05 - Jun 1 with 2490 viewssolemio

Matteo Serini on 22:55 - May 31 by Lord_Lucan

He is the best keeper I have seen since I started watching in 75.

Not one of my favourite people mind but unless there has been new developments you should take a look at how Italian law works.

Wrongly up-arrowed.

He was a good shot-stopper, right up there with Clive Baker and David Best.
All the other attributes needed by a top keeper Sereni lacked.
Matteo Serini on 08:18 - Jun 1 with 2470 viewsWickets

Matteo Serini on 08:05 - Jun 1 by solemio

Wrongly up-arrowed.

He was a good shot-stopper, right up there with Clive Baker and David Best.
All the other attributes needed by a top keeper Sereni lacked.

Cant agree more, never a team player, terrible in the dressing room and one of the main reasons we got relegated.
Matteo Serini on 08:33 - Jun 1 with 2438 viewsBLUEBEAT

Matteo Serini on 08:18 - Jun 1 by Wickets

Cant agree more, never a team player, terrible in the dressing room and one of the main reasons we got relegated.

and he wore pink suede shoes

Poll: W or W

Matteo Serini on 08:48 - Jun 1 with 2409 viewschristiand

Matteo Serini on 22:45 - May 31 by MJallday

to this day i believe he denies the charges.

Denies the charges, but found guilty and given 3 years 3 months.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Matteo Serini on 09:47 - Jun 1 with 2340 viewsBowls1e

Never rated him either. The day he turned up at Charlton to play in a pair of tracksuit bottoms did it for me. Think he was dropped for butter fingers Marshall after that game.

Ha as if someone feels the need to down arrow my OP.. Obviously part of the Serini fan club.
Login to get fewer ads

Matteo Serini on 09:53 - Jun 1 with 2324 viewsRadlett_blue

Matteo Serini on 09:47 - Jun 1 by Bowls1e

Never rated him either. The day he turned up at Charlton to play in a pair of tracksuit bottoms did it for me. Think he was dropped for butter fingers Marshall after that game.

Ha as if someone feels the need to down arrow my OP.. Obviously part of the Serini fan club.

He was probably our best player in a wretched first half of a season. Yes, he came out at The Valley in tracksuit bottoms after lots of negative body language about the state of the pitch & clearly didn't fancy it. He tried to fly kick one Charlton shot, contributing to our 3-2 defeat - almost as much as the ref's cowardly refusal to send off John Robinson.
That having been said, he was a far better keeper than Andy Marshall & GB's subsequent flip-flopping between the 2 was one of the bigger of the many mistakes he made during that season.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Matteo Serini on 09:56 - Jun 1 with 2306 viewsBowls1e

Matteo Serini on 09:53 - Jun 1 by Radlett_blue

He was probably our best player in a wretched first half of a season. Yes, he came out at The Valley in tracksuit bottoms after lots of negative body language about the state of the pitch & clearly didn't fancy it. He tried to fly kick one Charlton shot, contributing to our 3-2 defeat - almost as much as the ref's cowardly refusal to send off John Robinson.
That having been said, he was a far better keeper than Andy Marshall & GB's subsequent flip-flopping between the 2 was one of the bigger of the many mistakes he made during that season.

Ha ha I remember the fly kick.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024