Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've restored the "London Bridge?" thread 12:26 - Jun 4 with 2191 viewsGavTWTD

Morning all.

One thing I love about this site is when we come together and learn about events like this live and provide our own commentary. You all look at different sources and post them here for us all to see.

I remember being alerted to the 9/11 attack on the twin towers, and because I was on the site at the time, I was able to see the second plane hit the towers live. A terrible thing to have seen, but I doubt there'll be a larger event in my lifetime.

This is why I've spent the last hour removing individual posts and removing the racist stuff. What's left I hope is an account of the event itself, and not opinionated stuff that may or may not have been said in the heat of the moment.

Spare a thought for me as I had to use thread mode. Quite useful in these instances.

Oh, here's the thread. I've locked it now but please flag up by hitting the abuse button and I'll remove it.

London Bridge? by vapour_trail 3 Jun 2017 22:26
Something going down?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

I've restored the "London Bridge?" thread on 13:25 - Jun 4 with 1982 viewsfactual_blue

Thread mode is the mode of the intellectual elite.

And Phil likes it too, I believe.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I've restored the "London Bridge?" thread on 13:38 - Jun 4 with 1927 viewsSteve_M

Is it only three pages now? Cheers Gav.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I've restored the "London Bridge?" thread on 15:18 - Jun 4 with 1797 viewsRyorry

Thanks Gav, really appreciate that as there was some excellent, helpful background information on there from our resident historian, which it would have been a huge shame to lose - I for one might well want to read it again at some future point.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I've restored the "London Bridge?" thread on 15:25 - Jun 4 with 1774 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It's sad to think that an 8 page thread was cut to 4 pages because there was that much racism and prejudice involved.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I've restored the "London Bridge?" thread on 15:43 - Jun 4 with 1731 viewsjeera

I've restored the "London Bridge?" thread on 13:25 - Jun 4 by factual_blue

Thread mode is the mode of the intellectual elite.

And Phil likes it too, I believe.

You are funny.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I've restored the "London Bridge?" thread on 16:00 - Jun 4 with 1666 viewsLamp

I've restored the "London Bridge?" thread on 15:25 - Jun 4 by The_Romford_Blue

It's sad to think that an 8 page thread was cut to 4 pages because there was that much racism and prejudice involved.

I was just about to read page 10 until it was pulled
I've restored the "London Bridge?" thread on 16:02 - Jun 4 with 1658 viewsfactual_blue

I've restored the "London Bridge?" thread on 15:43 - Jun 4 by jeera

You are funny.

And intellectual.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024