Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Election day thread - who has voted and where? 07:50 - Jun 8 with 22742 viewsSteve_M

Just to contrast Gav's prediction thread, I'm just curious to see the spread of constituencies and votes. If people don't want to say who they voted then leave that one blank.

Constituency: Holborn & St Pancras
Time of vote: 7:02.
Voted: Labour (Kier Starmer)
Effect: Limited, likely to be big Labour majority.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:10 - Jun 9 with 1149 viewsnoggin

Time of vote: By proxy.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:37 - Jun 9 with 1134 viewsWeWereZombies

Constituency: Ross, Skye and Lochalsh
Time of vote: By post sometime late in the morning of 30th May at a postbox in South Cambridgeshire.
Voted: Lib Dem
Effect: Read a poll that gave them a chance, exit polls said they would win, they came third (not even beating off the Tories). The one time I think my vote is going to count for something the LDs let me down again.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:59 - Jun 9 with 1113 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:06 - Jun 9 by Ryorry

You did, and it was appreciated at the time.

I'm more into looking at the fundamental future of the planet tbh, as I thought you might have been, considering you're about 40 years younger than me.

But some of their stuff was absolutely bonkers

Get rid of all coal station and oil plants as energy from 2030 must be from windmills for example

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 09:17 - Jun 9 with 1107 viewsWeWereZombies

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 08:59 - Jun 9 by The_Romford_Blue

But some of their stuff was absolutely bonkers

Get rid of all coal station and oil plants as energy from 2030 must be from windmills for example

You've seen the latest figures on energy from renewables, right?
Understand the use of targets to drive policy and effect change?
[Post edited 9 Jun 2017 9:20]

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 11:56 - Jun 9 with 1078 viewsMaySixth

Time of vote: 7:45am

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 13:49 - Jun 9 with 1057 viewsTractor_Buck

Election day thread - who has voted and where? on 07:42 - Jun 9 by ITFC_Forever

She held on.

Yes, my highly unscientific straw poll seems to show that that main reason for voting for her was "...but Brexit", even though she's almost universally disliked.

Oh well, she's got another chance now. Perhaps Mrs May could sort her out some media training when she's got a few seconds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024