Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People that have a snobbery towards Ed Sheeran criticising 23:25 - Jun 25 with 15138 viewsSimonds92

him whilst claiming some unheard of (or old and past it) band are incredible, you are clearly in the minority. The normal criticism of 'mainstream' music is that it's all manufactured. This guy writes his own music, sings, raps, creates his own music without anyone as a backing singer so I realistically cannot understand anyone having a dig. We all have different opinions and tastes in music clearly but I hate the attitude of having to have a dig at someone because they're successful.
People that have a snobbery towards Ed Sheeran criticising on 22:15 - Jun 29 with 886 viewsLankHenners

People that have a snobbery towards Ed Sheeran criticising on 22:10 - Jun 29 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It's overrated generic nothingness, wherever he came from (Wasn't it Halifax anyway?). There I said it.

Born in Halifax but very much considers Suffolk (Framlingham) 'home', having lived there for the vast vast majority of his life.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

People that have a snobbery towards Ed Sheeran criticising on 22:29 - Jun 29 with 854 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

People that have a snobbery towards Ed Sheeran criticising on 22:15 - Jun 29 by LankHenners

Born in Halifax but very much considers Suffolk (Framlingham) 'home', having lived there for the vast vast majority of his life.

Yes, as I said he's not from here.
People that have a snobbery towards Ed Sheeran criticising on 11:23 - Jun 30 with 808 viewsGeoffSentence

People that have a snobbery towards Ed Sheeran criticising on 21:55 - Jun 29 by J2BLUE

I really like this

I see he confesses to speeding, underage smoking and underage drinking.

He should go down for this.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024