Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assuming we get the Celina and Huws deals over the line 14:27 - Jun 27 with 9216 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Would this be the first time by the end of June where we have sorted the main deals out early in the summer?

New striker on a permanent? Sorted
Huws or his replacement as box to box midfielder? Sorted
Creative winger to replace Lawrence? Sorted

With a long time to go of the transfer window, I'm very happy with our business so far. Roll on the new season

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Assuming we get the Celina and Huws deals over the line on 16:40 - Jun 27 with 1463 viewsPrideOfTheEast

on 15:38 - Jun 27 by _

We didn't pay a penny to Bournemouth for Pitmann.

Further to the conversation above, I'd be surprised if Bart went TBH. He's good, certainly not great and would not be a number one in the premier league. He's 30 next week incidentally.
Assuming we get the Celina and Huws deals over the line on 16:45 - Jun 27 with 1455 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

on 14:58 - Jun 27 by _

He's not going to say he's not enjoying it is he? He's being professional, and if an offer of playing the Premiership comes along, with the obvious massive pay rise he will be gone.
on 19:02 - Jun 27 with 1405 views_

Assuming we get the Celina and Huws deals over the line on 16:40 - Jun 27 by PrideOfTheEast

We didn't pay a penny to Bournemouth for Pitmann.

Further to the conversation above, I'd be surprised if Bart went TBH. He's good, certainly not great and would not be a number one in the premier league. He's 30 next week incidentally.

Assuming we get the Celina and Huws deals over the line on 19:04 - Jun 27 with 1401 viewsSwansea_Blue

Assuming we get the Celina and Huws deals over the line on 14:45 - Jun 27 by The_Romford_Blue

The Fraser replacement in Lawrence wasn't sorted til deadline day

And Spence was brought back after not getting a contract after his trial

Lawrence was a loan - for most of those we'll have to wait til PL clubs settle on their squad. We've generally not been too bad on getting deals done.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Assuming we get the Celina and Huws deals over the line on 19:18 - Jun 27 with 1380 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Assuming we get the Celina and Huws deals over the line on 19:04 - Jun 27 by Swansea_Blue

Lawrence was a loan - for most of those we'll have to wait til PL clubs settle on their squad. We've generally not been too bad on getting deals done.

Fraser was a loanee creative winger

Lawrence was a loanee creative winger

Celina is a loanee creative winger

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Assuming we get the Celina and Huws deals over the line on 19:21 - Jun 27 with 1376 viewstractorboy1978

on 15:20 - Jun 27 by _

Bart is the only player we have that could go for £3m+ (Webster possibly if he didn't have the injury last year). I think a few of your valuations are well off. If Pitman goes it'll be for nothing or a very minimal fee in the low hundred thousands to clear his wages. Kenlock, Emmanuel, Bishop, Nydam wouldn't command that money from anyone yet.

I think we could well get a bid or two for Bart, I don't think he'll go because I can't see a viable destination that keeps him close to his base or would pay the fee we want. However, I think it's naive to assume should that offer come in that ticks our boxes and his, he won't be very interested in going.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2017 19:22]
Assuming we get the Celina and Huws deals over the line on 19:27 - Jun 27 with 1365 viewsHerbivore

on 19:02 - Jun 27 by _

It was definitely a free.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024