Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whatever the CPS decide today 07:08 - Jun 28 with 8493 viewsbluelagos

No one's going anywhere. The SYP had one thing right, we are a bunch of trouble makers. :-)

Tick tock, tick tock..

http://ahillsboroughsurvivor.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/a-good-days-work.html

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Whatever the CPS decide today on 09:23 - Jun 29 with 1323 viewsbluelagos

Whatever the CPS decide today on 05:11 - Jun 29 by Ryorry

From what I've read, I'd have thought it should go a lot higher than Duckenfield - to those responsible for putting him in charge of the match, despite him having no previous experience of policing a football match, and I believe never having even been inside the stadium before.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/hillsborough-disaster-david-duckenfield-others

Peter Wright is dead, like the coroner, Patnik, Murray. He went to his grave reputation and state gong (Sir Peter) in tact.

Watching TV very late I heard an interesting comment about justice / accountability not always being a prison sentence. For many SYP who aren't being prosecuted, the symbolic nature of yesterday will be devastating.

You stand by changing your statement now? (As they arrogantly did at the inquests) Well the state is now prosecuting those who organised it.

Your conduct was a crime, and whilst you may not be going to prison, don't think that means you've been exonerated. You've been shown up for the dishonest deceitful liars you were who went along with the attempts to protect Duckenfield by attempting to shift the blame,into the traumatised survivors.

An utter disgrace to the uniform /profession.

And one day (we can't do it now), you lot will get to read about those SYP (not being prosecuted) who got their relatives, neighbours, friends to also give statements backing up their lies. Bizarrely these guys will go unprosecuted, but their actions will be shared. One day :-)

Whatever the CPS decide today on 10:47 - Jun 29 with 1289 viewsRyorry

Whatever the CPS decide today on 09:23 - Jun 29 by bluelagos

Peter Wright is dead, like the coroner, Patnik, Murray. He went to his grave reputation and state gong (Sir Peter) in tact.

Watching TV very late I heard an interesting comment about justice / accountability not always being a prison sentence. For many SYP who aren't being prosecuted, the symbolic nature of yesterday will be devastating.

You stand by changing your statement now? (As they arrogantly did at the inquests) Well the state is now prosecuting those who organised it.

Your conduct was a crime, and whilst you may not be going to prison, don't think that means you've been exonerated. You've been shown up for the dishonest deceitful liars you were who went along with the attempts to protect Duckenfield by attempting to shift the blame,into the traumatised survivors.

An utter disgrace to the uniform /profession.

And one day (we can't do it now), you lot will get to read about those SYP (not being prosecuted) who got their relatives, neighbours, friends to also give statements backing up their lies. Bizarrely these guys will go unprosecuted, but their actions will be shared. One day :-)

Well said.

Didn't know the names of the higher up/s or that Wright and Murray had died.

If any of them had a shred of decency of course, the lack of sleep would have been some punishment.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Whatever the CPS decide today on 11:20 - Jun 29 with 1267 viewsbluelagos

Whatever the CPS decide today on 10:47 - Jun 29 by Ryorry

Well said.

Didn't know the names of the higher up/s or that Wright and Murray had died.

If any of them had a shred of decency of course, the lack of sleep would have been some punishment.

Interesting debate last night (among fellow campaigners / Survivors) as to how we think DD will plead. He is clearly entitled to defend himself, but given the incentives to plead guilty (A 1/3 off sentences) and the recent inquest jury findings...

Most were perplexed as how for example SYP like Middup and Sykes have remained uncharged. Middup was the police Fed Rep who took to the TV screens slating Liverpool fans. Sykes admitted under oath at the inquests he was the source of some of the worst press stories.

I accept Perverting the course of Justice is very hard to prove, but misconduct in a public office is a much lower bar.

Whatever the CPS decide today on 12:11 - Jun 29 with 1239 viewsconnorscontract

Whatever the CPS decide today on 11:20 - Jun 29 by bluelagos

Interesting debate last night (among fellow campaigners / Survivors) as to how we think DD will plead. He is clearly entitled to defend himself, but given the incentives to plead guilty (A 1/3 off sentences) and the recent inquest jury findings...

Most were perplexed as how for example SYP like Middup and Sykes have remained uncharged. Middup was the police Fed Rep who took to the TV screens slating Liverpool fans. Sykes admitted under oath at the inquests he was the source of some of the worst press stories.

I accept Perverting the course of Justice is very hard to prove, but misconduct in a public office is a much lower bar.

Am I right in thinking that the cases of those who have been charged are now sub-judice, but those who have not been charged are not (so we can comment on those not charged but not those who have)? Obviously, if we do, we have to be careful not to libel any statement-changing officers... ;-)

I understand decisions are pending on WMP, so we probably should refrain from discussing that aspect, too.
Whatever the CPS decide today on 15:01 - Jun 29 with 1188 viewsbluelagos

Whatever the CPS decide today on 12:11 - Jun 29 by connorscontract

Am I right in thinking that the cases of those who have been charged are now sub-judice, but those who have not been charged are not (so we can comment on those not charged but not those who have)? Obviously, if we do, we have to be careful not to libel any statement-changing officers... ;-)

I understand decisions are pending on WMP, so we probably should refrain from discussing that aspect, too.

Pretty much, though WMPs corrupt officers are fair game (libel laws permitting) at present. So for example stating (as a matter of fact) that the head of the WMP, Mervyn Jones, misled the recent inquires with untruthful testimony is absolutely fine.

Indeed some of us have said that in the press previously.

Also observing that the WMP oversaw evidence gathering that led to Taylor being misled on important issues like the Freeman tactic, again is a mater of fact established at the recent inquests. They also handheld Popper, the coroner who oversaw the incorrect "accidental death" findings.

Google Stan Beechey for more on how some of the WMP conducted themselves in the 80s. How he remained unconvicted is a demonstration of how our justice system has failed to hold corrupt police to account.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024