Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preston give Grayson permission to talk to Sunderland 12:22 - Jun 29 with 2680 viewsReuser_is_God

Great appointment if they pull it off.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Preston give Grayson permission to talk to Sunderland on 12:27 - Jun 29 with 2659 viewschristiand

Grayson is one of those managers that gets things done in a steady, but methodical fashion. If Sunderland want a quick fix, he isn't the answer, however if they want someone to build the club back up and are prepared to give him time and back him he'll get the job done! I agree with you Reuser, he'd be a terrific appointment for them. I wonder who Preston have lined up as his replacement?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Preston give Grayson permission to talk to Sunderland on 12:29 - Jun 29 with 2648 viewsReuser_is_God

Preston give Grayson permission to talk to Sunderland on 12:27 - Jun 29 by christiand

Grayson is one of those managers that gets things done in a steady, but methodical fashion. If Sunderland want a quick fix, he isn't the answer, however if they want someone to build the club back up and are prepared to give him time and back him he'll get the job done! I agree with you Reuser, he'd be a terrific appointment for them. I wonder who Preston have lined up as his replacement?

Yeah, he's exactly what Sunderland need.

PNE don't usually go for a big name, maybe they'll look at Graham Alexander? Former player there.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Preston give Grayson permission to talk to Sunderland on 12:34 - Jun 29 with 2622 viewschristiand

Preston give Grayson permission to talk to Sunderland on 12:29 - Jun 29 by Reuser_is_God

PNE don't usually go for a big name, maybe they'll look at Graham Alexander? Former player there.

Good shout - a PNE legend and not a bad manager by all accounts!!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Preston give Grayson permission to talk to Sunderland on 12:35 - Jun 29 with 2620 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Sunderland fans not happy with that.
Preston give Grayson permission to talk to Sunderland on 12:37 - Jun 29 with 2606 viewsbluewein

Preston give Grayson permission to talk to Sunderland on 12:35 - Jun 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

Sunderland fans not happy with that.

Sunderland fans in "not knowing what's good for them" shocker.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Preston give Grayson permission to talk to Sunderland on 12:45 - Jun 29 with 2567 viewsPJH

If their German consortium takeover goes ahead it could be a very short appointment, if made.

edit-it now seems that Sunderland are not currently for sale.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2017 13:04]
Preston give Grayson permission to talk to Sunderland on 12:52 - Jun 29 with 2525 viewsBenno1990

Let's go and grad Hugill during their time of uncertainty
Preston give Grayson permission to talk to Sunderland on 13:07 - Jun 29 with 2456 viewshoppy

Preston give Grayson permission to talk to Sunderland on 12:29 - Jun 29 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah, they'll probably give him a bell.

As for Grayson, I hope he shuts the door on the way out.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Preston give Grayson permission to talk to Sunderland on 13:18 - Jun 29 with 2407 viewsMaySixth

Solid appointment.

Definitely not 'great'

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Preston give Grayson permission to talk to Sunderland on 13:20 - Jun 29 with 2393 viewsSteve_M

Preston give Grayson permission to talk to Sunderland on 12:27 - Jun 29 by christiand

What is the likelihood of Sunderland seeing through a steady rebuild if they look like not getting promoted again next Summer?

I agree with you on Grayson, he would suit them if they were going to allow enough time.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Preston give Grayson permission to talk to Sunderland on 13:50 - Jun 29 with 2329 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Preston give Grayson permission to talk to Sunderland on 13:20 - Jun 29 by Steve_M

What is the likelihood of Sunderland seeing through a steady rebuild if they look like not getting promoted again next Summer?

I agree with you on Grayson, he would suit them if they were going to allow enough time.

A different approach to recently relegated 'big clubs' with Newcastle getting Rafa & Villa going for RDM and then Bruce.. Even Brum going for Arry where they bring in a "name" to try and instill some sort of performance.

If he's given time he would be a very good appointment, he's vastly underrated and has a good record in this league & given a few quid would be a good shout to get them up within 2 years.. the question will be if he's allowed that amount of time.
Preston give Grayson permission to talk to Sunderland on 13:58 - Jun 29 with 2313 viewsHarryWright

I'd probably say Mick is a better appointment.... please?
Preston give Grayson permission to talk to Sunderland on 13:58 - Jun 29 with 2314 viewsitfcjoe

Like Mick would be there, a safe and sensible appointment to try and get them back on an even keel as club is a shambles. Big job though there

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024