Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work 17:09 - Jul 11 with 16887 viewsIllinoisblue

team building exercise

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 09:57 - Jul 12 with 2284 viewscaught-in-limbo

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 09:53 - Jul 12 by Coastalblue

Non League opposition

"Third round replay" goes well with that.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 10:08 - Jul 12 with 2267 viewsKieran_Knows

Varney joins again.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 10:21 - Jul 12 with 2255 viewsSwansea_Blue

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 09:50 - Jul 12 by caught-in-limbo

"I'm good, thanks" annoys me far more than it should do.

Technically, that's four words though, so...

"I'm good".

#Nasty
#Yankification

How you doin?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 10:22 - Jul 12 with 2250 viewsSwansea_Blue

"Rhodes can leave"

(c) Roy Keane

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 10:25 - Jul 12 with 2248 viewsNo9

Or, just two=
Re-schedule
three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 10:27 - Jul 12 with 2246 viewsNazemariner

end of month
three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 10:28 - Jul 12 with 2242 viewsSwansea_Blue

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 10:27 - Jul 12 by Nazemariner

end of month

end of year

*shudders*

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 10:46 - Jul 12 with 2225 viewscaught-in-limbo

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 10:21 - Jul 12 by Swansea_Blue

How you doin?

Good, and yerself?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Login to get fewer ads

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 10:47 - Jul 12 with 2219 viewsuncle

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 09:47 - Jul 12 by Swansea_Blue

Or

"I've been thinking..."

A favourite of SME owners, or middle managers who think they're Richard Branson incarnate

Not 3 words, but seeing a middle manager reading an alex ferguson book usually ends badly. Or miserably.
three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 12:23 - Jul 12 with 2197 viewsSwansea_Blue

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 10:46 - Jul 12 by caught-in-limbo

Good, and yerself?

I'm good.

Have a nice day (damn, that's four words)

three words that fill you with absolute dread and horror at work on 12:49 - Jul 12 with 2184 viewsSuttonTB

Quarterly Board Meeting

Poll: Wld u prefer to go to Prem, have a season like Villa or go down/rebuild/ enjoy?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024