Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sounds like Webster is performing well tonight - Berra's replacement at LCB? 20:17 - Jul 25 with 9537 viewsElderGrizzly

Chambers and Webster starting the season in CD?
Sounds like Webster is performing well tonight - Berra's replacement at LCB? on 11:23 - Jul 26 with 506 viewsSteve_M

Sounds like Webster is performing well tonight - Berra's replacement at LCB? on 11:05 - Jul 26 by hype313

To be fair he did have a few clangers last year, and the problem with making a clanger whilst in defence that in invariably leads to a goal which sticks in peoples minds.

But David Luiz has made some shocking decisions on the pitch over the past few years but he has now cemented his place in Chelsea's defence, and is taking over from Terry for the next few years.

Think we will have to accept the odd clanger in return for some quality at the back and for him to gain experience.

In addition to the early season ones, he had a slightly dodgy spell in December, the Cardiff match sticks out as one he was awful in and made a really bad error at QPR. Overall pretty good for his first season at this level but plenty of scope for improvement.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Sounds like Webster is performing well tonight - Berra's replacement at LCB? on 11:23 - Jul 26 with 505 viewsKeaneish

Sounds like Webster is performing well tonight - Berra's replacement at LCB? on 23:07 - Jul 25 by SomethingBlue

I'm confused by this apparent new reality that Webster dropped a load of clangers last season. It isn't true. And I think I can handle a misplaced header in his first pre-season friendly. Chill out.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2017 23:07]

Not me. Pre-season is the time to get it right, not take bad habits into the start of a new campaign. Had that drilled into me for years. Basics first, the MM mantra.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024