Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has MM been properly backed by ME this summer? 16:19 - Jul 27 with 12198 viewschristiand

Although MM has had a little more money to spend, do you think he has been sufficiently backed by ME?
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 16:34]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Has MM been properly backed by ME this summer? on 21:26 - Jul 28 with 1143 viewsFrimleyBlue

Has MM been properly backed by ME this summer? on 20:30 - Jul 27 by Herbivore

£1m is not a nominal fee. Look up what nominal fee means, mate, and stop trotting it out erroneously. Also, your logic suggest that Huws and Garner should be playing in mid table in League 2 or in the Conference which is just bizarre.

Huws and Spence were part of our best run of performances of the season. We tailed off very badly post-Newcastle to end with three defeats and being closer to the bottom 3 than we should but by and large the second half of the season saw some positives at times and we've permanently signed two of the biggest positives as well as bringing in others.

Yes, we need a striker. Everyone knows that. The club are trying to rectify it.

Hang on... we tailed off?

The whole season we were looking at bottom 3 and talking about the realities of relegation.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Has MM been properly backed by ME this summer? on 22:16 - Jul 28 with 1115 viewsitfcjoe

Has MM been properly backed by ME this summer? on 21:26 - Jul 28 by FrimleyBlue

Hang on... we tailed off?

The whole season we were looking at bottom 3 and talking about the realities of relegation.

The closest we got to the bottom 3 was the last day of the season when we'd lost 3 dead rubbers on the bounce

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Has MM been properly backed by ME this summer? on 22:47 - Jul 28 with 1098 viewsHerbivore

Has MM been properly backed by ME this summer? on 22:16 - Jul 28 by itfcjoe

The closest we got to the bottom 3 was the last day of the season when we'd lost 3 dead rubbers on the bounce

Let's not throw facts out there.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Has MM been properly backed by ME this summer? on 23:11 - Jul 28 with 1081 viewsFrimleyBlue

Has MM been properly backed by ME this summer? on 22:47 - Jul 28 by Herbivore

Let's not throw facts out there.

Whats facts got to do with it. I didnt say anything about closeness to the bottom 3. I said the fans were discussing the possability of relegation

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Has MM been properly backed by ME this summer? on 05:15 - Jul 29 with 1041 viewsBenters

Has MM been properly backed by ME this summer? on 23:11 - Jul 28 by FrimleyBlue

Whats facts got to do with it. I didnt say anything about closeness to the bottom 3. I said the fans were discussing the possability of relegation

So was MM but they wont have it.

As for ME sticking in £6-£10m per season its not enough sadly.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2017 5:17]

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024