Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From a distance, will it look like he has BUM printed on his shirt? 12:12 - Aug 1 with 1132 viewsBLUEBEAT

If so, sign him up.

Poll: W or W

From a distance, will it look like he has BUM printed on his shirt? on 12:43 - Aug 1 with 1095 viewsBlueBadger

If he acquires a cult following on TWTD will that mean the forum will hold a left winger Bunn's fest?
[Post edited 1 Aug 2017 12:43]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

From a distance, will it look like he has BUM printed on his shirt? on 14:20 - Aug 1 with 1032 viewsKentish_Tractor

Well, we've already got an ar*e in charge...

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

From a distance, will it look like he has BUM printed on his shirt? on 14:22 - Aug 1 with 1029 viewshoppy

And then the charity name below it might be peach?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

From a distance, will it look like he has BUM printed on his shirt? on 14:27 - Aug 1 with 1019 viewsBluesquid

Yeah, what will Mick call him though?

"He's great is..." Bunno? Bunnsy? Bunners?
From a distance, will it look like he has BUM printed on his shirt? on 14:30 - Aug 1 with 1006 viewswkj

From a distance, will it look like he has BUM printed on his shirt? on 14:27 - Aug 1 by Bluesquid

Yeah, what will Mick call him though?

"He's great is..." Bunno? Bunnsy? Bunners?

I reckon mick might roll with Bunny... you can toast me later

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

From a distance, will it look like he has BUM printed on his shirt? on 14:34 - Aug 1 with 999 viewsBinner

When Dirty Harry was released in Thailand, Clint Eastwood's name, in huge capital letters, had the 'L' and the 'I' joined.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024