Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumour on twitter re Bart to Sheff Wed - Bid for 5.5m 23:22 - Aug 3 with 2980 viewsGreenwichBlue1

No idea if it's true or boll@&ks.

Sure as hell would prefer ME to sign him up on long term deal.
Rumour on twitter re Bart to Sheff Wed - Bid for 5.5m on 23:28 - Aug 3 with 2928 viewsKieran_Knows

It's come from a fake Peter O'Rourke twitter page who used to work for sky.

Nothing to see here.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

on 23:29 - Aug 3 with 2913 views_

Rumour on twitter re Bart to Sheff Wed - Bid for 5.5m on 23:49 - Aug 3 with 2805 viewsWeirdFishes

With Westwood and Wildsmith thats almost certain b*llocks.

2/10 for them.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Rumour on twitter re Bart to Sheff Wed - Bid for 5.5m on 00:11 - Aug 4 with 2736 viewssuffolkpoker

Haven't you read Phil has posted about 5 stories on him.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Rumour on twitter re Bart to Sheff Wed - Bid for 5.5m on 00:13 - Aug 4 with 2738 viewsCurrie10

Rumour on twitter re Bart to Sheff Wed - Bid for 5.5m on 23:49 - Aug 3 by WeirdFishes

With Westwood and Wildsmith thats almost certain b*llocks.

2/10 for them.

Wildsmith told he can leave and Westwood a good chance of leaving - could have substance.

For 5.5 mill I'd be tempted....
Rumour on twitter re Bart to Sheff Wed - Bid for 5.5m on 07:24 - Aug 4 with 2392 viewshowdonblue

Rumour on twitter re Bart to Sheff Wed - Bid for 5.5m on 00:13 - Aug 4 by Currie10

Wildsmith told he can leave and Westwood a good chance of leaving - could have substance.

For 5.5 mill I'd be tempted....

It's a fake account also the Sheff weds fans thought he was a centre half lol
Rumour on twitter re Bart to Sheff Wed - Bid for 5.5m on 07:49 - Aug 4 with 2311 viewsBlueBadger

The general rule regarding transfer rumours is 'if you read it on twitter, it's b*llocks'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Rumour on twitter re Bart to Sheff Wed - Bid for 5.5m on 09:40 - Aug 4 with 2139 viewschristiand

They have Keiran Westwood, one of the best - if not the best keeper in this league.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024