Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More rumour tosh 11:23 - Aug 7 with 2632 viewsJohnny_Boy

My Leeds-supporting friend dropped me a message this morning, suggesting he'd heard we were interested in Liam Bridcutt from them.
More rumour tosh on 11:25 - Aug 7 with 2553 viewsKieran_Knows

Christ alive, how many more centre mids can we get?! Is Jim back in charge?

Jokes aside, a good player at this level, was captain at Leeds last season IIRC. Watched their game yesterday, and he didn't start, presume he may have fell out of favour?

Maybe a loan to cover for Dozzell's injury?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

More rumour tosh on 11:28 - Aug 7 with 2484 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

More rumour tosh on 11:25 - Aug 7 by Kieran_Knows

Jokes aside, a good player at this level, was captain at Leeds last season IIRC. Watched their game yesterday, and he didn't start, presume he may have fell out of favour?

Haha, that Jim comment genuinely made me laugh!

Sounds like Dozzell might be out for the season so I reckon we are on the hunt for some midfield cover.

We go weeks without any links and then we have more than we can handle all in one day

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

More rumour tosh on 11:30 - Aug 7 with 2451 viewsKieran_Knows

More rumour tosh on 11:28 - Aug 7 by NeverTellMeTheOdds

Haha, that Jim comment genuinely made me laugh!

Sounds like Dozzell might be out for the season so I reckon we are on the hunt for some midfield cover.

We go weeks without any links and then we have more than we can handle all in one day

Ha, Jim did like to stockpile centre mids!

Quite possibly, although with emergence of Downes, and getting Adeyemi and Huws back fit, Mick might feel he has enough options still (if he can also get Hyam and Bishop back fully fit also).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

More rumour tosh on 11:30 - Aug 7 with 2447 viewstextbackup

I need a lay down, EVANS IS MAKING IT RAIN MONEY FOR MICKEY BOY

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

More rumour tosh on 11:38 - Aug 7 with 2336 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

More rumour tosh on 11:30 - Aug 7 by Kieran_Knows

Ha, Jim did like to stockpile centre mids!

Quite possibly, although with emergence of Downes, and getting Adeyemi and Huws back fit, Mick might feel he has enough options still (if he can also get Hyam and Bishop back fully fit also).

That he did, maybe we are coming full circle on Evans ownership where we had lots of midfielders and Evans actually spent some money

Agreed, think we are are fairly well stocked but its a big ask for Downes to play any more than 20 games this season in my opinion considering how goosed he was at Charlton. Am just so gutted for Dozzell as he finally looked like the midfielder we have been screaming out for in midfield since Jim, he was showing and asking for the ball time and time again and was a pleasure to watch. Wish the lad a speedy recovery.

Either way, its good to have options and decent options at that. Almost feels like we are putting together a pretty good squad.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 11:40]

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

More rumour tosh on 11:40 - Aug 7 with 2291 viewsJohnny_Boy

Ironically, there was an article this morning about Sunderland being supposedly interested in signing Waghorn from Rangers.
More rumour tosh on 11:49 - Aug 7 with 2166 viewsReuser_is_God

I still think we're light in CM - Skuse & Downes the only ones who are fit. Adeyami & Huws the only 2 who don't have a serious injury.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

More rumour tosh on 11:55 - Aug 7 with 2063 viewshomer_123

More rumour tosh on 11:49 - Aug 7 by Reuser_is_God

I still think we're light in CM - Skuse & Downes the only ones who are fit. Adeyami & Huws the only 2 who don't have a serious injury.

Bishop, Hyam, Dozzell, Downes, Nydam (that's a pretty good set of youth/ ITFC products for the CM role)

Skuse, Adeymi, Huws and Ward as the more senior players (I'm crediting Ward with being senior, I appreciate he's still young).

Bish and Dozzell aside - do we really need another CM? A wide player and a forward are more important don't you think?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

More rumour tosh on 12:01 - Aug 7 with 1992 viewspointofblue

More rumour tosh on 11:55 - Aug 7 by homer_123

Bishop, Hyam, Dozzell, Downes, Nydam (that's a pretty good set of youth/ ITFC products for the CM role)

Skuse, Adeymi, Huws and Ward as the more senior players (I'm crediting Ward with being senior, I appreciate he's still young).

Bish and Dozzell aside - do we really need another CM? A wide player and a forward are more important don't you think?

Splitting those names up Skuse, Adeyemi, Ward and Downes can be relied upon with Nydam up and coming but unproven, Bishop and Hyam very injury prone and Dozzell likely out for the season. Considering how short we were on Saturday before Dozzell's injury I can see why Mick may be looking to bring someone else in.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

More rumour tosh on 12:04 - Aug 7 with 1949 viewshomer_123

More rumour tosh on 12:01 - Aug 7 by pointofblue

Splitting those names up Skuse, Adeyemi, Ward and Downes can be relied upon with Nydam up and coming but unproven, Bishop and Hyam very injury prone and Dozzell likely out for the season. Considering how short we were on Saturday before Dozzell's injury I can see why Mick may be looking to bring someone else in.

Likely a loan though surely?

As Dozzer isn't playing then I can see 4-4-2 being used more often in which case you only need to perm two from those above?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 12:04]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024