Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So just how many ex-blues or on loan elsewhere players 11:47 - Aug 14 with 1153 viewshoppy

Did score at the weekend?

Seemed loads of them half watching the Channel 5 highlights/goals programmes, but I lost count.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So just how many ex-blues or on loan elsewhere players on 11:50 - Aug 14 with 1139 viewsKieran_Knows

Frank Nouble
Jack Marriott x3
Daryl Murphy
Steven Taylor
Kieffer Moore x3

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So just how many ex-blues or on loan elsewhere players on 11:54 - Aug 14 with 1118 viewsSteve_M

So just how many ex-blues or on loan elsewhere players on 11:50 - Aug 14 by Kieran_Knows

Frank Nouble
Jack Marriott x3
Daryl Murphy
Steven Taylor
Kieffer Moore x3

Reggie Lambe.
Dominic Samuel.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So just how many ex-blues or on loan elsewhere players on 11:58 - Aug 14 with 1105 viewshoppy

So just how many ex-blues or on loan elsewhere players on 11:54 - Aug 14 by Steve_M

Reggie Lambe.
Dominic Samuel.

Paul Anderson

So just how many ex-blues or on loan elsewhere players on 12:06 - Aug 14 with 1065 viewshomer_123

So just how many ex-blues or on loan elsewhere players on 11:58 - Aug 14 by hoppy

Paul Anderson

Colin Viljoen

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So just how many ex-blues or on loan elsewhere players on 12:11 - Aug 14 with 1049 viewsBluearmy71

If our players are out on loan and are doing well that captures my interest obviously because it benefits our club either for progression of a player, future sale or indeed looking to move them on to get them off the wage bill!

All these posts that like to inform us of ex player scored here or ex player started here really bore the sh1t out of me, they have moved on for various reasons so just let them go, I can't see the point in relaying that someone who played for us a few years back has scored for their current team, they really are of no concern for me with the slight exception of scoring or having a blinder against the scum!
So just how many ex-blues or on loan elsewhere players on 12:18 - Aug 14 with 1018 viewshoppy

So just how many ex-blues or on loan elsewhere players on 12:11 - Aug 14 by Bluearmy71

If our players are out on loan and are doing well that captures my interest obviously because it benefits our club either for progression of a player, future sale or indeed looking to move them on to get them off the wage bill!

All these posts that like to inform us of ex player scored here or ex player started here really bore the sh1t out of me, they have moved on for various reasons so just let them go, I can't see the point in relaying that someone who played for us a few years back has scored for their current team, they really are of no concern for me with the slight exception of scoring or having a blinder against the scum!

I take your point on the first one. My post was more out of interest of just how many familiar Town connected names there were coming up on the goals highlights - no question of "Why did we let them go?" or anything like that. Purely just because there seemed a lot of them. (And I didn't even include Mrs Coppinger's husband!)

So just how many ex-blues or on loan elsewhere players on 12:34 - Aug 14 with 964 viewsBluearmy71

So just how many ex-blues or on loan elsewhere players on 12:18 - Aug 14 by hoppy

I take your point on the first one. My post was more out of interest of just how many familiar Town connected names there were coming up on the goals highlights - no question of "Why did we let them go?" or anything like that. Purely just because there seemed a lot of them. (And I didn't even include Mrs Coppinger's husband!)

I wasn't meaning to have a go at your post, as you state your question is entirely different to my point, it just reminded me of my loathing of posts that make a specific point of so and so scored etc etc.

With the amount of players we have had over the last 5-8 years we could make a couple of teams out of them, maybe even one really good one ;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024