Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday was carnage and I still haven't recovered... 18:26 - Aug 14 with 1413 viewsclive_baker

But as for tomorrow...where are we drinking pre match? Mate has suggested Bunch of Grapes?

Twitter tells me we've sold 1,400 tickets. With today's sales and walk ups we should be looking at closer to 1,600 I would think. Good effort, lets make some noise.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Saturday was carnage and I still haven't recovered... on 19:29 - Aug 14 with 1304 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Good boozer, Lucan and I used to go down the old kent road but most of them boozers are Caribbean car garages now (I think)
Saturday was carnage and I still haven't recovered... on 19:32 - Aug 14 with 1293 viewsunbelievablue

Saturday was carnage and I still haven't recovered... on 19:29 - Aug 14 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Good boozer, Lucan and I used to go down the old kent road but most of them boozers are Caribbean car garages now (I think)

There's only one left and it's abysmal. Though it is £3.20 a 1664.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Saturday was carnage and I still haven't recovered... on 19:40 - Aug 14 with 1267 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Saturday was carnage and I still haven't recovered... on 19:32 - Aug 14 by unbelievablue

That's a busy road isn't it. Was full of pubs even back in 2000. Where do they drink now? Surrey docks and Bermondsey proper?
Saturday was carnage and I still haven't recovered... on 20:11 - Aug 14 with 1206 viewsPendejo

Saturday was carnage and I still haven't recovered... on 19:40 - Aug 14 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

That's a busy road isn't it. Was full of pubs even back in 2000. Where do they drink now? Surrey docks and Bermondsey proper?

From my experience they drink Surrey Quays and Bermondsey, don't recall pub names though I've been past them many many times.

In New Cross The Marquis of Granby is a real Millwall pub... even has "Let them all come down to the Den" on the juke box, took a couple of mates there a few seasons ago, they only wanted to stay for one drink for some reason.

Still plenty of pubs where Old Kent Road becomes New Cross Road.

Many pubs on OKR are now churches or African / Oriental Restaurants.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Saturday was carnage and I still haven't recovered... on 20:16 - Aug 14 with 1191 viewsPendejo

Saturday was carnage and I still haven't recovered... on 19:32 - Aug 14 by unbelievablue

Where?

The Lord Nelson?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Saturday was carnage and I still haven't recovered... on 21:10 - Aug 14 with 1116 viewsunbelievablue

Saturday was carnage and I still haven't recovered... on 20:16 - Aug 14 by Pendejo

Where?

The Lord Nelson?

The Windsor.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024