Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forgetting to pay the DART charge 14:59 - Aug 23 with 8778 viewsartsbossbeard

Hands up, I've erred and not paid it in the requisite time. I had a bit of a nightmare journey down to the Basingstoke office last week and opted to go the long way over the bridge as the other way wasn't moving but clean forgot to pay the bloody thing.

I've just called and they've advised that whilst they've not issued the fine yet, it's pending and therefore can't simply be paid to negate. The lass suggested that I might simply be given the option of paying the £2.50 if I pay online on the day that the fine arrives (which will be difficult as it's a company car and will go through the lease company). Anyone had this? Could you simply pay £2.50 online on the day you've received the fine?

Ta

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Forgetting to pay the DART charge on 22:21 - Aug 23 with 1222 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

Tight as a nuns chuff

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

Forgetting to pay the DART charge on 13:45 - Aug 24 with 1168 viewsEiffel65

Just buy a set of foreign plates when you need to travel? :)

Keep The Faith

Forgetting to pay the DART charge on 14:44 - Aug 24 with 1153 viewsmutters

Forgetting to pay the DART charge on 15:21 - Aug 23 by factual_blue

Why not just open a pay as you go account? You then get debited every time you go through.

No discount unlike the season tickets or whatever, but no hassle either.

I've got a DART account where it just simply deducts the money from my DART account each time i use it. If the balance falls below £10 they top up.

With this approach each crossing only costs £1.67 rather than the £2.50 and so much cheaper.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Forgetting to pay the DART charge on 15:25 - Aug 24 with 1136 viewsSuperfrans

Firstly, thanks for the reminder.

Secondly, pay it as soon as possible. They'll surely drop any legal action. No point spending unnecessary time and legal costs when you've already paid.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024