Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Traffic tomorrow 20:34 - Sep 15 with 1428 viewsjeera

I have an appointment at Heath Rd hospital at half 2 tomorrow pm.

As the last time I was there getting parked was a nightmare I suppose I'll look at arriving by half one-ish.

I'll be coming into Ipswich by Sainsbury's, Hadleigh Rd, so I guess then Yarmouth Rd, Valley Rd etc.

Can anyone tell me how bad that route will be and what kinda time I should allow roughly please? Will be solid or at least moving etc?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Traffic tomorrow on 21:46 - Sep 15 with 1365 viewsFreddies_Ears

Traffic in town is highly unpredictable, though Valley Road generally keeps moving, albeit slowly. You'll hit the start of the Friday afternoon chaos though.

At the hospital, you might get lucky and find a space quickly, but roughly one time in five I take 20-30 minutes before I find a space.
Traffic tomorrow on 21:51 - Sep 15 with 1358 viewstextbackup

piece of p155 mate. any traffic will be heading towards town at that time, and your sort of skipping round the edge. only bit may be by jacks café bit, as London road traffic backs up at lights

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Traffic tomorrow on 21:58 - Sep 15 with 1340 viewsfactual_blue

There'll be no staff there though. They'll all be watching their husbands playing at Portman Road.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Traffic tomorrow on 22:08 - Sep 15 with 1322 viewsjeera

Traffic tomorrow on 21:51 - Sep 15 by textbackup

piece of p155 mate. any traffic will be heading towards town at that time, and your sort of skipping round the edge. only bit may be by jacks café bit, as London road traffic backs up at lights

Cheers gentlemen.

Traffic tomorrow on 22:08 - Sep 15 with 1320 viewsjeera

Traffic tomorrow on 21:58 - Sep 15 by factual_blue

There'll be no staff there though. They'll all be watching their husbands playing at Portman Road.

Good.

Don't wanna go anyway.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024