Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Leeds United Press Conference - Watch Again 12:30 - Sep 21 with 19229 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32298/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-leeds-unite

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Sep 21 with 1765 viewsSitfcB

You said she's in her 70's now........

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Sep 21 with 1765 viewsElderGrizzly

Maybe Phil can ask about Mick’s 2 year option :)
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Sep 21 with 1765 viewsBotham1981

introduce yourself as Professor Phil ....
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Sep 21 with 1764 viewsjimsymBLUE

Phil's not got the scones [whistles]

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Sep 21 with 1762 viewsCraigEdwards

Or ME

ronniesblues07

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:20 - Sep 21 with 1762 viewscheddyblue67

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME....
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:20 - Sep 21 with 1761 viewsBluebell

3 cockerals Gav? You have weird looking chicken in Ipswich!
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:20 - Sep 21 with 1758 viewsGavTWTD

nah it looks like its comb

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:20 - Sep 21 with 1756 viewsGavTWTD

doesn't look like a clap anyway

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Sep 21 with 1756 viewsGavTWTD

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Sep 21 with 1756 viewsGavTWTD

much better

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Sep 21 with 1752 viewscookra

if yu're a kid from the 90's thats better
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Sep 21 with 1751 views44_not_out

Too quick to be a slow hand clap Gav
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Sep 21 with 1749 viewsGavTWTD

let's have a dance while we're waiting...

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Sep 21 with 1748 viewscookra

itsa in time to singing the blues
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:22 - Sep 21 with 1748 viewsSitfcB

💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:22 - Sep 21 with 1747 viewsGavTWTD

lemming?

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:22 - Sep 21 with 1747 viewsjimsymBLUE

Has Crazy hacked your account Gav?

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:22 - Sep 21 with 1744 viewsGavTWTD

jimsymblue

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:22 - Sep 21 with 1744 viewscheddyblue67

for those of us with black n white screen could phil please describe what everyones wearing...
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:22 - Sep 21 with 1743 viewsjimsymBLUE

Do'h

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:22 - Sep 21 with 1742 viewsCraigEdwards

Theres only ten who got sent off

ronniesblues07

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:23 - Sep 21 with 1737 viewsBluebell

What was that Sitters?
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:23 - Sep 21 with 1737 viewscookra

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:24 - Sep 21 with 1733 viewsmuccletonjoe

3-5-2 Again this saturday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024