Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic 14:28 - Sep 29 with 18769 viewsWadeyBlue

The way i see it is make it ok to use in certain establishments (like cannabis in Amsterdam). Have warnings about using it. Let people decide for themselves.

Discuss.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 14:38 - Sep 29 with 5471 viewsAdmiralFunge

I dunno, with all these things I think context is everything.

Racking up a load of lines at midday in front of a load of families in the restaurant is not the one; getting lean with friends at midnight in the pub is rather more acceptable.

From a wider perspective, the OB have got few enough resources as it is; seems to me that most police seem to turn a blind eye to the majority of narcotic use nowadays unless you're knocking out loads of gear, or are involved with Heroin/ Crack etc.

I'm in broad agreement with your stance, but it's fundamentally a moot point.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:21 - Sep 29 with 5361 viewsDolly2.0

People are going to do it whether it's illegal or not so you might as well make it legal, thus creating extra revenue for the tax man, taking money away from drug dealers, and ensuring quality.

It's no worse than alcohol... alcohol's only the legal one of the two because it's been around longer.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:24 - Sep 29 with 5353 viewsSpruceMoose

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:21 - Sep 29 by Dolly2.0

People are going to do it whether it's illegal or not so you might as well make it legal, thus creating extra revenue for the tax man, taking money away from drug dealers, and ensuring quality.

It's no worse than alcohol... alcohol's only the legal one of the two because it's been around longer.

Does the same go for murder? or Assault?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:26 - Sep 29 with 5348 viewsDolly2.0

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:24 - Sep 29 by SpruceMoose

Does the same go for murder? or Assault?

There's a bit of a difference. Taking cocaine isn't harming anyone else.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:27 - Sep 29 with 5341 viewsSpruceMoose

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:26 - Sep 29 by Dolly2.0

Well, that depends if you ignore all the deaths world wide relating to the drug trade. Or people who take a slap off coked up geezers on a Saturday night.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2017 19:27]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:28 - Sep 29 with 5330 viewsJ2BLUE

Like having a bet?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:31 - Sep 29 with 5316 viewsDolly2.0

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:27 - Sep 29 by SpruceMoose

Well, that depends if you ignore all the deaths world wide relating to the drug trade. Or people who take a slap off coked up geezers on a Saturday night.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2017 19:27]

The world wide drug trade isn't just coke... and if it were legalised it wouldn't be part of the WWDT.

You're more likely to get a slap off someone on alcohol than coke. Coke doesn't make you violent. It does make you chatty though, so there could be the risk of boring someone to death.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:32 - Sep 29 with 5311 viewsSpruceMoose

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:31 - Sep 29 by Dolly2.0

The world wide drug trade isn't just coke... and if it were legalised it wouldn't be part of the WWDT.

You're more likely to get a slap off someone on alcohol than coke. Coke doesn't make you violent. It does make you chatty though, so there could be the risk of boring someone to death.

So, what you're saying is you agree with me. Murder and assault are comparable.

#Winning

Login to get fewer ads

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:34 - Sep 29 with 5306 viewsDolly2.0

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:28 - Sep 29 by J2BLUE

Like having a bet?

Erm, yeah. Having a bet doesn't generally harm anyone else (unless you blow your savings and lose the house you share with the wife and kids). What's your point caller?

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:35 - Sep 29 with 5296 viewsDolly2.0

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:32 - Sep 29 by SpruceMoose

So, what you're saying is you agree with me. Murder and assault are comparable.

#Winning

They're comparable in that they're not very nice things to do.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:35 - Sep 29 with 5296 viewsSpruceMoose

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:34 - Sep 29 by Dolly2.0

Erm, yeah. Having a bet doesn't generally harm anyone else (unless you blow your savings and lose the house you share with the wife and kids). What's your point caller?

Sounds like you're just trying to justify your massive cocaine addiction.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:36 - Sep 29 with 5293 viewsJ2BLUE

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:34 - Sep 29 by Dolly2.0

Just noting it after our previous discussions on betting. No real point.

Truly impaired.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:37 - Sep 29 with 5285 viewsDolly2.0

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:35 - Sep 29 by SpruceMoose

Sounds like you're just trying to justify your massive cocaine addiction.

I couldn't afford a massive cocaine addiction even if I wanted one!

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:37 - Sep 29 with 5281 viewsSpruceMoose

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:37 - Sep 29 by Dolly2.0

I couldn't afford a massive cocaine addiction even if I wanted one!

Pull the other one Mr. Expensive Sausage.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:40 - Sep 29 with 5267 viewsJ2BLUE

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:37 - Sep 29 by SpruceMoose

Pull the other one Mr. Expensive Sausage.

I think we now know why that meal was so expensive...

Truly impaired.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:42 - Sep 29 with 5261 viewsDolly2.0

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:36 - Sep 29 by J2BLUE

Just noting it after our previous discussions on betting. No real point.

I'm not promoting cocaine use though am I?

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:44 - Sep 29 with 5247 viewsSpruceMoose

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:42 - Sep 29 by Dolly2.0

Well, kind of, if you read between the lines.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:45 - Sep 29 with 5244 viewsDolly2.0

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:40 - Sep 29 by J2BLUE

I think we now know why that meal was so expensive...

£90 for a meal for two, including drinks, in a decent restaurant, in London, isn't expensive.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:45 - Sep 29 with 5242 viewsDolly2.0

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:44 - Sep 29 by SpruceMoose

Well, kind of, if you read between the lines.

Arf.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:47 - Sep 29 with 5238 viewsSpruceMoose

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:45 - Sep 29 by Dolly2.0

Arf.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:50 - Sep 29 with 5226 viewsBackToRussia

How can it really he an epidemic if there's no real injury in the short term? It's not fentanyl.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:54 - Sep 29 with 5209 viewsJ2BLUE

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:42 - Sep 29 by Dolly2.0

As long as you believe there's a difference mate that's all that matter. It's wonderful that everything questionable that you like is on the right side of the line and everything you dislike is on the other side. A fantastic coincidence.

Have a good evening!

Truly impaired.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 20:33 - Sep 29 with 5152 viewsDolly2.0

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 19:54 - Sep 29 by J2BLUE

As long as you believe there's a difference mate that's all that matter. It's wonderful that everything questionable that you like is on the right side of the line and everything you dislike is on the other side. A fantastic coincidence.

Have a good evening!

You've lost me slightly I'm afraid, but I'll have a stab at what I think you mean.

Of course there's a difference. There's a difference between promoting something that's potentially harmful and not promoting something else that's potentially harmful.

There's no coincidence that I like some things and don't like others. I'm a human. I don't like this website promoting gambling but I have accepted that it does. The OP asked if we should legalise cocaine. I believe we should, for the reasons I've stated. And I believe they are strong, logical reasons. I've not promoted it though. I've not said anything about what it does or insinuated anyone should take it.

I'm not really sure what your problem is.

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 20:37 - Sep 29 with 5143 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 20:33 - Sep 29 by Dolly2.0

You've lost me slightly I'm afraid, but I'll have a stab at what I think you mean.

Of course there's a difference. There's a difference between promoting something that's potentially harmful and not promoting something else that's potentially harmful.

There's no coincidence that I like some things and don't like others. I'm a human. I don't like this website promoting gambling but I have accepted that it does. The OP asked if we should legalise cocaine. I believe we should, for the reasons I've stated. And I believe they are strong, logical reasons. I've not promoted it though. I've not said anything about what it does or insinuated anyone should take it.

I'm not really sure what your problem is.

But by saying it's 'no worse than alcohol', you are kinda saying it's not an issue. Thus could be seen promoting it as not harmful.

So I do see J2s point here after your previous comments about gambling threads.

It can't be one rule for some and one rule for you can it?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

According to the news there's a cocaine epidemic on 20:38 - Sep 29 with 5143 viewsbuzzardblue

The process of making cocaine is pretty darn harmful
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024